NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHabs61

Jan 9, 2011
I hate how names make players prices inflated. I wanted a Giroux, but instead got a SOTW Setoguchi, who is arguably equal to Giroux. Is there really a difference besides the name that comes with it?

nerdybeard

Oct 1, 2011
Oakland, CA
Looking to mix up my 3rd D pairing.

SOTW Suter/Karlsson(90)
Phaneuf/Burns(A)
Keith/Myers

I have grown to love Myers and Keith, but the OFD/TWD is the last thing keeping me from 99 ovr team chem. My OCD is kicking in a bit and I want to either run TWD/TWD or OFD/DFD to cap my team chem.

With only 15k pucks + what I could sell my Myers/Keith for (~16k and ~22k) I'd have around 50-55k to spend on a 3rd line D pairing. Orrrr I could stick with one of Keith/Myers and pick up a matching partner.

Keith/Weber
Keith/Chara

SOTW Garrison/Myers
SOTW Carle/Myers

Any recommendations for mixing up my 3rd D pairing? Playoffs are coming up!

Lil moore

Apr 22, 2013
Looking for a Gaborik on Xbox, gamertag is lil moore, message me if you are trying to move a Gaborik

Lil moore

Apr 22, 2013

SOTW Suter/Karlsson(90)
Phaneuf/Burns(A)
Keith/Myers

I have grown to love Myers and Keith, but the OFD/TWD is the last thing keeping me from 99 ovr team chem. My OCD is kicking in a bit and I want to either run TWD/TWD or OFD/DFD to cap my team chem.

With only 15k pucks + what I could sell my Myers/Keith for (~16k and ~22k) I'd have around 50-55k to spend on a 3rd line D pairing. Orrrr I could stick with one of Keith/Myers and pick up a matching partner.

Keith/Weber
Keith/Chara

SOTW Garrison/Myers
SOTW Carle/Myers

I have SOTW Carle and i would strongly recommend him. He is solid for how much he goes for and would be a great fit

ChillX

Oct 8, 2012
Wow... Had a sick day on my quest for the playoffs with my new team. Bringing myself from unranked to 8000. 6 win streak. Just won a game that showed me not quitting really pays off. Down 0-3 within 10 minutes. Come back tying it up 3-3 towards the start of the 2nd. Down 5-3 and think about it again. 5 minutes left Toews clutches a goal and with 30 seconds left Kane gets a breakaway and ties it up 5-5. Toews and Kane put it away in a shootout.

Lil moore

Apr 22, 2013
Phaneuf/Letang
SOTW Carle/Karlsson
SOTW Goligoski/Doughty

Looking to improve my D, not sure who to get. I have 20k with Rinne, Doughty, SOTW Franson and SOTW Bishop in the trade pile. Any suggestions?

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
My team playing like a ****ing bunch of idiots due to ice tilt completely ruins the experience. I **** you not my defensemen skate FORWARD when the puck is BEHIND them at the blueline. I can't control this and it sucks.

MattyB79

Feb 26, 2013
I am thinking of taking Couture off of my second line and replacing him with UT Nugent-Hopkins. I have never played with RNH so it wouldnt be for any other reason but just for fun. How is he on faceoffs and do you guys ever notice a different between defensive stats because Couture (81CHK & 85DEF) is much better than RNH (70CHK & 79DEF).

My Current Line Up Is:

Roenick - Couture - E. Kane(A)

What are your guys thoughts of the move of should i just leave good enough alone?

TheNextDaigle

Mar 1, 2013

SOTW Suter/Karlsson(90)
Phaneuf/Burns(A)
Keith/Myers

Keith/Weber
Keith/Chara

SOTW Garrison/Myers
SOTW Carle/Myers

A pairing of Bouwmeester and Bogosian is a great alternative. You can probably get them both for a measly 4-5k. Bouwmeester is my favourite d-man in the game, with his combination of speed and reach, and Bogosian is always in the right place, with good speed and wingspan as well.

TheNextDaigle

Mar 1, 2013
I am thinking of taking Couture off of my second line and replacing him with UT Nugent-Hopkins. I have never played with RNH so it wouldnt be for any other reason but just for fun. How is he on faceoffs and do you guys ever notice a different between defensive stats because Couture (81CHK & 85DEF) is much better than RNH (70CHK & 79DEF).

My Current Line Up Is:

Roenick - Couture - E. Kane(A)

What are your guys thoughts of the move of should i just leave good enough alone?

RNH is the bomb on the wing for me, if that could be an alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad