NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Anyone know which system the 93 Karlsson is on? Would love to get my hands on that card

J. Iginla (Xbox)
H. Zetterberg (Ps3)
J. Eberle (Xbox)
E. Karlsson (Xbox)
E. Malkin (3 on Xbox, 1 on Ps3)
P. Kessel (Ps3)
H. Sedin (Ps3)
E. Kane (Xbox)

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4
Looking for the following on PS3:

Toews, Hossa, C-RW position change

I have: Marleau, Thornton, Havlat, SC Anderson, and 95k in pucks.

Let me know if you have them and are interested in anything I have!

Grounded Star

HUT Rookie Sensation
Jul 1, 2006
YEG
www.facebook.com
Help with the D-Core

Ok so this is the situation I find myself in. about 75k in pucks (assuming I can sell an UT Nash, UT Havlat and touched Havlat, shouldn't be too much trouble)

Currently this is my D-core

Chara (C) - SOTW Doughty
SOTW Suter - Burns
Bouwmeester - Myers

Strongly considering picking up a Phaneuf for my second shot at the playoffs, and would also like to do more to upgrade the D if anyone has any ideas.

So if Phaneuf puts me at 55k ish, which LD should be out? Any suggested upgrades to the RD side as well? (Other than get rid of Doughty, I love my SOTW Doughty, that's why he gets in despite not making my height/weight rules for D men.)

Last edited:

MattyB79

Feb 26, 2013
So as i posted that the HUT gods were looking down upon my team... with under a minute i take a penalty because im pissed down by one just trying to high stick everyone on the other kids team and take a penalty... he passes the puck back... misses everyone and it goes in his own net!!!!!

That tied it and i won it in overtime for the Amature Championship win!!

I cant even make this up... I would be out of a controller if that happened to me.

Grounded Star

HUT Rookie Sensation
Jul 1, 2006
YEG
www.facebook.com
So as i posted that the HUT gods were looking down upon my team... with under a minute i take a penalty because im pissed down by one just trying to high stick everyone on the other kids team and take a penalty... he passes the puck back... misses everyone and it goes in his own net!!!!!

That tied it and i won it in overtime for the Amature Championship win!!

I cant even make this up... I would be out of a controller if that happened to me.

lolz.... I was playing a warm up game to get ready for another shot at the playoffs late last night, and the game was tied 0-0 with 22 s left, faceoff in my zone, only line I can put on the ice is kid line.

SOTW Nuge beats Jarret Stoll on the faceoff, I wrap around my own net with burns and flip it deep. Hall wins the race to the puck but gets drilled, and as the guy is about to hamer it down the ice and force OT, CPU controlled Eberle steals the puck while his stick is up for the slapper, I shoot from the outside hashmarks, all 3 posts and in, winning goal with 4.2s to go!

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide
Wow. You won't believe this but I opened one, I repeat, (1) pack and I got none other than SC Toews!! The exact player I was just about to buy. Slapped a 'C' on him and now he has the same stats as a SOTW Toews. :yo:

Also, pretty sure the SOTW Lecavalier glitch just happened to TOTY Letang on 360, because fresh ones are coming out all of a sudden in heavy supply!

JHabs61

Jan 9, 2011
Wow, Giroux's price has plummeted. Was looking to buy one last weekend, he was around 65k average. So I bid on one today and get him for 46k. I thought it was a minor steal, but he only goes for 50-55k now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad