OT: NFL 2019

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
To bring the discussion full circle...

It's been amazing to watch Tannehill blossom so spectacularly since being rescued from the QB whisperer Gase... :sarcasm:

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
The ref in this Rams Niners game is it to lunch. That was an Andre Proulx level of officiating on that bogus fumble call.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Bucs and Steelers D both looked dominant on the weekend. Seemed at times like they knew exactly which play was being called.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
And in other news, the 'Boys implode again,lol. They should fire Jerry Jones, and let someone else have a turn at assembling the roster.

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
I hope Trevor Lawrence doesn't become a Jet. That franchise will ruin his career before it can even start.

This is why I said on another thread that I can see Fields having the better NFL career. He's going to land in a much better situation no matter what and have capable management/vets to insulate him from Day 1 like Herbert is getting this year. Lawrence is a freak, no question, but I don't know if a peak Brady could even thrive on the Jets.

Reactions: McFuhryous

CanmoreMike

Feb 27, 2002
#YEG
Didn’t see this until now, I had some work to do today at my office and I’m a Seahawks fan so I’m watching the night game now.

That was ****ing dirty.

At first glance I thought that was the Cincinnati Bengals and they had Vontaze Burfict back in the fold.

CanmoreMike

Feb 27, 2002
#YEG
This is why I said on another thread that I can see Fields having the better NFL career. He's going to land in a much better situation no matter what and have capable management/vets to insulate him from Day 1 like Herbert is getting this year. Lawrence is a freak, no question, but I don't know if a peak Brady could even thrive on the Jets.

Does Lawerence have to come out this year? Is it his senior year? If he has runway left in his college career I’d force the Jets to trade me or go back to college for one last year.

Guess it doesn’t help if Jets still suck in 12 months time...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad