OT: NFL 2019

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Was looking forward to the Saints vs Bucs game tonight, but it turned into an old fashioned shit kicking from the get go. No idea why the Bucs left Brady in to get pounded in the 4th with them behind 38-0.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Crazy finish to the Zona/Bills game. Battle of a couple QB's coming of age this year, and some talented supporting casts. The NFL is in good hands these days with all the good young quarterbacks out there, and some more on the way (Lawrence)

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
It has to be depressing to be a Jets fan right now.

It's halftime and they've got 82 total yards of offense. Herbert has 247 more yards than Flacco does haha.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
It has to be depressing to be a Jets fan right now.

It's halftime and they've got 82 total yards of offense. Herbert has 247 more yards than Flacco does haha.
Yah, but Flacco has a SB ring. From about 10 years ago, mind you, but still.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Mahomes may end up being the best QB ever if he continues at this trajectory. Just amazing.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Mahomes may end up being the best QB ever if he continues at this trajectory. Just amazing.
The guy is so good now, he hardly ever has to draw on one of his biggest assets much anymore, his running ability.

Saying all that, had to feel for David Carr last night. I thought he was outstanding, his receivers could have held on to a couple tough but catchable balls, and against any other team, he wins 95 % of them. John Gruden is an outstanding coach, and he'll learn some more from this. Would love to see these two teams tangle again in the playoffs.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
AND, get home field advantage for the first game!

And let's not get carried away with 6 wins. Whoever wins another game might sew this thing up!
So honest question. Who would you want to play come playoffs (if you had the choice)
Saints
Seahawks
Packers
Bucs
Rams
Cardinals

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
So did my Cowboys. Only 1/2 game out of first after winning for the first time in over a month!:laugh:
Haha eagles fan here. I don’t think you and I could have asked for a more frustrating season.
giphy.gif

It will be interesting to see what terrible team wins the division and gets decapitated in the playoffs.

Last edited:

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
So honest question. Who would you want to play come playoffs (if you had the choice)
Saints
Seahawks
Packers
Bucs
Rams
Cardinals
That is a really tough question. So many contenders this year. So many quality QB's having really good seasons. I'll say Rams,but again, really tough.
Going to be some really fun playoffs this year, I think.

Reactions: tardigrade81

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Haha eagles fan here. I don’t think you and I could have asked for a more frustrating season.
giphy.gif

It will be interesting to see what terrible team wins the division and gets decapitated in the playoffs.
I almost hope the "Boys don't make it, so Jerry Jones can wipe some more egg off of his face. I really feel for Andy Dalton, who's really been a good soldier. I'd prefer the take the high draft pick, and let someone else get crushed.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Saints
Seahawks
Packers
Bucs
Rams
Cardinals

I’d say it depends which team makes it out of the NFC East.

Giants - I’ll say Bucs, because I don’t think they’ll handle a mobile QB well AND there’s something about the Giants vs Brady in the playoffs.

Cowboys - I’ll say the Packers. I’m a Pack fan, but their run D has had some holes. It could be a shootout and I think the Cowboys have the playmakers to stick with them.

Washington - I’ll say the Cardinals. I think Washington’s front four are athletic enough to minimize Murray’s scrambling and force some inexperienced mistakes.

Eagles - I’ll say the Bucs for the same reason as the Giants.

Reactions: tardigrade81

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad