News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2019-20 Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Reading Leafs fans turn on DumbAss when calling him Dumbass was not fashionable except for here. I have to smile. Enter Mr. Miyagi gif. If I were not typing on my phone. BTW I should have trademarked Dumbass. Going to be a popular adjective soon.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY

2Gk.gif

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Maybe Hall just stays in Colorado? They are said to be hot on him. They also have the assets. If they gave up Byram though that would be insane. Byram is going to be an absolute monster imo.

For sure, I’d trade Dobson over Byram and I love Dobson

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Maybe Hall just stays in Colorado? They are said to be hot on him. They also have the assets. If they gave up Byram though that would be insane. Byram is going to be an absolute monster imo.

Colorado is also the only team he likely stays with if he’s traded there. All the other listed teams I believe he would test free agency or they don’t have the cash to sign him long term

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Edmonton is in a free fall right now after a hot start, 3-6-1 in their last 10 and have lost three in a row.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
This one made no sense to me. Their scoring isn’t the problem, their defense is

Neither do the Avs. 'Yotes and and Isles make the most sense, B's for secondary scoring.

Anyway, Anthony Duclair really stuck it to Torts tonight. He's the kind of goalscorer I want with Barz. Maybe not his floating antics, but his skillset. He gets to the soft areas, is smart enough to know where to go (for goals), good speed, and can finish.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Neither do the Avs. 'Yotes and and Isles make the most sense,.

The latest rumor from the media is that Arizona is now the frontrunner, that 19 yr old prospect Kevin Bahl is the sticking point because Arizona does not want to give up the stay at home defenseman.

I had not heard of Bahl,had to read a couple of scouting reports on him. Maybe it's my isles rose colored glasses, but I think Wilde+1st would be a stronger return.

Reactions: BelovedIsles

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I read somewhere (maybe here!) that NJ is not allowing teams to talk extension with Hall. That's strange. Why limit your return? But if that's true, then I'd think Calgary might have a leg up on everyone else since that's Hall's hometown and you figure they'd be willing to risk more for a "rental".

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I read somewhere (maybe here!) that NJ is not allowing teams to talk extension with Hall. That's strange. Why limit your return? But if that's true, then I'd think Calgary might have a leg up on everyone else since that's Hall's hometown and you figure they'd be willing to risk more for a "rental".

It's a risk for New Jersey if they allow him to talk extensions. Less teams will be involved and/or teams might be willing to give up less if they know he's a pure rental. By not allowing teams to talk to him then the teams might be under the illusion that they could convince him to sign with them so they might part with slightly more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino