News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2019-20 Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
Looked fine to me.

Still hope the Boss ****s him up

He jumps into it. It's not as bad as the Visnovsky hit, but it's the same kind of play.

Sometimes we need to adjust our standards about what's "dirty" when a kind of hit reliably causes concussions. This is not an open ice situation where a player "puts his head down". You simply cannot play the puck there without looking at it. The player was doing their job. It's not reasonable to have a game where playing the *right* way is likely to result in a concussion.

Reactions: beach

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Is there typically a world juniors thread here?

USA has a tough schedule. Canada, Germany, Russia, then the Czechs.

kicks off December 26

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
I defended this hit on the main forum and I'll defend it here, this is just a good big body play
Yeah, except his feet left the ground and elbow came up. Other than that, the hit was clean. Meaning, it wasn't clean.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Looked fine to me.

Still hope the Boss ****s him up

It amazes me how a 6'4 guy always seems to need to leave his feet on a hit. You're right it's not the worse in the pantheon of Wilson's dirty hits but still not clean. I hope one day his balls descend and he accepts the challenge from Ross, but I dont think hes that stupid

Reactions: crasherino

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Is there typically a world juniors thread here?

USA has a tough schedule. Canada, Germany, Russia, then the Czechs.

kicks off December 26

I'll actually be in Prague on the New Year, but it's a guided tour so I won't have any time to try to see the events. Actually going to make it hard to be there knowing I can't go to any games, lol.

Reactions: Big L

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
So jealous, I can’t wait to plan a trip there!

4 countries in 7 days: Germany, Austria, Hungary and Czech. I'm pretty stoked. My first real vacation traveling like this. It's a guided tour thing with an itinerary but I guarantee if I had planned on my own I would have tried to catch a game. Maybe I'll get lucky and see someone around the city and get a pic, lol. Have to peruse some Wahlstrom mugshots so I can recognize him, lol!

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
4 countries in 7 days: Germany, Austria, Hungary and Czech. I'm pretty stoked. My first real vacation traveling like this. It's a guided tour thing with an itinerary but I guarantee if I had planned on my own I would have tried to catch a game. Maybe I'll get lucky and see someone around the city and get a pic, lol. Have to peruse some Wahlstrom mugshots so I can recognize him, lol!

If it goes well and you recommend the tour PM me

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
I'll actually be in Prague on the New Year, but it's a guided tour so I won't have any time to try to see the events. Actually going to make it hard to be there knowing I can't go to any games, lol.
The games aren’t in Prague anyhow. Let me know if you need any restaurant recommendations or anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad