So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
mR9fFcc.jpg

Or their crimes against the fans!!!

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Biggest eatlrthquake to hit in 20 years. 6.4, 11 miles ENE of Ridgecrest
Really? I thought the Baja earthquake 2010 Easter was like 7.2. I remember at the time I was working at a pool bar in Palm Springs and was literally running outside while it was on so couldn't feel a thing. By the time I was in the kitchen I was like wtf why are you guys holding on to the fridges. Apparently they were keeping them from falling.

EDIT: Right, probably means in the US, not the area or the seismic zone.

Last edited:

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
Really? I thought the Baja earthquake 2010 Easter was like 7.2. I remember at the time I was working at a pool bar in Palm Springs and was literally running outside while it was on so couldn't feel a thing. By the time I was in the kitchen I was like wtf why are you guys holding on to the fridges. Apparently they were keeping them from falling.

EDIT: Right, probably means in the US, not the area or the seismic zone.
Guess I should have said in Socal region. That's my mistake on that. I remember that one. Sucker was huge.
Where I'm at it wasn't too bad, my dog didn't even react. Took me a bit of time to realize it was an actual earthquake and by that time it was over.
I heard something. Opened the door to my station and noticed the cars rolling back and fourth haha that's how I noticed what it was

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Slept thru the whole Earthquake here in Mission Viejo. Was up late last night playing TW Warhammer 2 & slept in late.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Ok just felt a Earthquake right now a minute ago here in Mission Viejo.
Kinda trippy when i'm actually awake for a earthquake.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Barely noticed the one yesterday here in Vegas. This one that just happened was way worse.

Kawhi is definitely not signing with the Lakers now. :laugh:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Anyone watching Stranger Things? Man, how I wish they wouldn't have had done that 7th episode in season 2. :facepalm: Complete waste of time.

I’m currently on season 3 episode 6, it’s getting good. Sucks there is only 8 episodes this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad