OT: New OT Bread

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Boy, oh boy, where have I been? I lived it, I'm just the right age to be there when they were the hottest of the hot - Hanson. And today, 23 years after MMMBop, I have found out that they actually weren't Swedish, and it wasn't a Swedish band. Sure, I never liked them, I never voluntarily listened to them, but I am flabbergasted. What a humbling realization.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
7tycno22upx21.jpg

Reactions: Fighter

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
I got punished for going back to Paradise for the second time (French Polynesia): ruptured Achille's tendon, now I'll be stuck home for months... :wally::wally::wally:

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
Dammit, Blues adopted song Gloria has stuck to my head. Gotta admit it is catchy.

Sad to read that Laura Branigan passed away at only 52 (brain aneurysm).

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Its almost time for my speeding through Nebraska and hating it the whole time tradition. Is there a more terrible state?

No, I have never been to New Jersey.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
You know I give Nebraska a lot of hate but at least it doesn't take itself too seriously. Once you get past Omaha they let you go a decent speed and there isn't speed traps every 5 miles. Unlike Iowa!

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
You know I give Nebraska a lot of hate but at least it doesn't take itself too seriously. Once you get past Omaha they let you go a decent speed and there isn't speed traps every 5 miles. Unlike Iowa!

Did you survive the corn fields?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad