OT: New OT Bread

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
I’m currently on season 3 episode 6, it’s getting good. Sucks there is only 8 episodes this season.
Oh yeah, otherwise I like the show and thus have very high expectations for it every time. That's why that one filler episode felt so disappointing. Somehow I wish they would've kept the suspension a little longer, not revealing the monster in the first season so soon and so on. A bit more darker and scarier maybe. But I guess then it wouldn't be the same show anymore. Anyhow, great entertainment!

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Oh yeah, otherwise I like the show and thus have very high expectations for it every time. That's why that one filler episode felt so disappointing. Somehow I wish they would've kept the suspension a little longer, not revealing the monster in the first season so soon and so on. A bit more darker and scarier maybe. But I guess then it wouldn't be the same show anymore. Anyhow, great entertainment!

I was born in the 80’s love the pop culture and music of that era and the 90’s. Look at my avatar and username lol.

If they incorporate TMNT in the later seasons will be awesome. Problem is they are at 1985 now, TMNT series came out in 1987 .

Regardless the series is great with the writing and characters and glad people are enjoying it.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Xj73lXO.jpg

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Someone said somewhere that the company hosting had all their servers down temporarily, so it's not a HFBoards thing this time. Clarkson broke all of reality, it seems.
I can confirm that at least Sherdog forums had the exact same issue at the same time. (For compulsive stalkers: There's someone called mortal wombat there, but that's not me.)

Hm, I got the cloudflare page again for a little while. Happened about half an hour or so ago.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I don’t know who’s in charge of ads on here, but recently coming here on my phone has been a horrible experience filled with so many ads. Now there a “read more” option on posts because half the page needs to be taken up by 5 ads instead.
Yeah, the mobile version is bad enough that I just don't use it anymore. Even with an adblocker it's a f***ing nightmare.

Reactions: Duck Off

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1