OT: New OT Bread

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
xPWS8P5.gif

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
So Khabib beats Conor, then jumps over the fence to fight Conor's bjj coach while three of his pals climb inside the octagon and attack Conor. Not the smartest thing to do.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
I’m so goddamn bummed. I’m working Sunday night. Usually a bum deal, but with PK’s number retirement, it’s extra bad. It’s okay, I’ll record it and cry my eyes out afterward. I need a good cry.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
I’m so goddamn bummed. I’m working Sunday night. Usually a bum deal, but with PK’s number retirement, it’s extra bad. It’s okay, I’ll record it and cry my eyes out afterward. I need a good cry.

I'm working the game and will be crying my eyes out. I missed seeing him Wednesday by minutes when I was working Wednesday. It is on par with my week and missing things by that much...sigh

Reactions: DarthYenik

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Not sure if this is the right place to post this (although I LOl'd at the imagery), but I will be in Anaheim in December and likely going to see the Ducks/Blackhawks game on December 5th. :) Any scouting reports on the arena, things to do, spots to visit, that sort of thing? Any intel would be appreciated!

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Not sure if this is the right place to post this (although I LOl'd at the imagery), but I will be in Anaheim in December and likely going to see the Ducks/Blackhawks game on December 5th. :) Any scouting reports on the arena, things to do, spots to visit, that sort of thing? Any intel would be appreciated!

We have a FAQ thread about Anaheim & the Ponda at the top of the page that might help you better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad