OT: New OT Bread

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Totally forgot about Bally's. As I understand it, you stream through Fubo which is $80 a month?

Was considering ESPN+ with VPN, but I couldn't find a VPN that works through XBOX or my TV, so I'd essentially have to watch the games on my phone or laptop. Not really ideal.
10 dollar hdmi cable will hook your laptop up to your TV ...

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
At a Jr Canadian game in Nelson, BC. Did a double take at the Castlegar uni's

Attachments

• IMG_6166.jpeg
    IMG_6166.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6165.jpeg
    IMG_6165.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 2

BiolaRunner

Jan 19, 2018
Does anyone on HFDucks post on the ducks message board on the team's website?

Just randomly decided to head back there for the first time in like 6 years.

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
Does anyone on HFDucks post on the ducks message board on the team's website?

Just randomly decided to head back there for the first time in like 6 years.
I was over there for many years before coming over here, but a couple of months ago I left because there are far too many unreasonably negative posters. I get that the team has been bad for a while, and I get that hope is dim at the moment. And I also understand that the team's leadership has made some questionable decisions the last couple years. But there are posters there who will vow, seemingly to their grave, that every single move Pat Verbeek has made is bad, and every single thing Greg Cronin has done is wrong, even when presented with objective evidence to the contrary. It was too much for me.

I still check in from time to time over there, but I rarely post. It's not good for my mental health.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Don’t they do that for fans of all the bottom dwellers so there’s less chance of them being spotted going to games? Excellent give away promotion.

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Does anyone know when the Ducks' game worn jerseys go online on eBay via Beckett? It seems the account has not posted any jerseys for 13 months, so they're overdue by quite some time...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad