New Jersey Devils General Discussion (Team/Player/Trade Rumors/Speculation/News)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2008
NoDak now NYC area
Lou will use the Bobby Butler maneuver on Urbom.

Send Larsson down tomorrow, waive Urbom on Tuesday when all the rosters are set so he is even more likely to clear.

Bring Larsson back up on Wed and he plays on Thursday, never leaves New Jersey.

Linger around the rags board if we use this move with Larsson tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see how many idiots laugh and act like he sucks while being completely unaware of what Lou is doing...

That's why those kiddies are bagging groceries and Lou's bagging cups.

JerryGigantic

Old Skool
Jul 17, 2006
New York
Linger around the rags board if we use this move with Larsson tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see how many idiots laugh and act like he sucks while being completely unaware of what Lou is doing...

That's why those kiddies are bagging groceries and Lou's bagging cups.

You can book it.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
1382864_523330291077141_741926521_n.jpg

Czech's Assemble!

TaiMaiShu

Aug 12, 2005
I have a bold prediction. Larsson will be a Norris finalist this year.

There's no doubt in my mind that Larsson will make huge strides this year, but this is too much for a 20 year old. These next 2 years will only be the tip of the iceberg on his true potential.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Some of the comments about Janssen being waived on TG's blog are hilarious. A decent amount of people unhappy with this move.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Posted on the main board. While we wait for the season to begin let us EL OH EL over this gem.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/h...es-finish-new-jersey-devils-article-1.1078367

''They have to overcome a matchup problem in goal, where Lundqvist is at the absolute top of his game while Martin Brodeur is 40 years old. Brodeur is a legend. The other guy is a legend in the making.
Better to be on the make.''

This was my favorite part. And the series went the other way because the 40 year old legend outplayed the ''Legend in the making''. :laugh:

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
''They have to overcome a matchup problem in goal, where Lundqvist is at the absolute top of his game while Martin Brodeur is 40 years old. Brodeur is a legend. The other guy is a legend in the making.
Better to be on the make.''

This was my favorite part. And the series went the other way because the 40 year old legend outplayed the ''Legend in the making''. :laugh:

BRB going to pop some champagne :laugh:

Status Quo*

I really wanna run into him sometime and pull that article up for him on my phone.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Steve Sullivan signs a one year deal with New Jersey for $1.5 million!:sarcasm::laugh:

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 21s
Devs' lines today: Clowe-Elias-Brunner; Olesz-Zajac-Ryder; Henrique-Loktionov-Zubrus; Carter-Gionta-Bernier; Tedenby-Josefson-Jagr.

ok what the hell

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
I hope that isn't any indication about our opening night roster, Josefson played his ass off and imo should not be behind Gionta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad