NE's & Getz's GM Game #5 - Sign Up + Discussion (Game Closed)

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
Just got confirmation that Zachary parise has signed a 4 year deal worth 24 million dollars or 6 mil cap hit per year

MM425

Aug 14, 2005
Buffalo and The Isles made a Trade that could change the face off both bluelines.......or just a simple trade

Isles aquire: Tyler Myers
Buffalo aquires: Micheal Del Zotto and 2011 4th round pick
isles-sabres1.jpg

Alright this is getting ridiculous.

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
These trades getting crazy up in here.

Almost want to start anew... get the commsih's to accept the trades before they are posted.

the commisioners need to be more active, they've both been offline for sometime, I dont blame the people posting cause wat else are they suppose to do.... We need the com. to have more control over the game: they should veto all trades that are terrible, make sure the rules are followed, and I think we should have a separate thread were the com. post all confirmed trades and signings cause people are posting them everywhere....

MM425

Aug 14, 2005
the commisioners need to be active, they've both been offline for sometime, I dont blame the people posting cause wat else are they suppose to do.... We need the com. to have more control over the game and I think we should have a separate thread were the com. post all confirmed trades and signings cause people are posting them everywhere....

It's not the commisioners' fault people aren't following the rules.

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
We should set up a poll.

Option 1- Restart the Game
Option 2- Continue on with the game
Option 3- Re-start the game, and allow only 3 trades per team, and possibly only 3 re-signings for teams

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
the commisioners need to be more active, they've both been offline for sometime, I dont blame the people posting cause wat else are they suppose to do.... We need the com. to have more control over the game: they should veto all trades that are terrible, make sure the rules are followed, and I think we should have a separate thread were the com. post all confirmed trades and signings cause people are posting them everywhere....

I agree
I don't care about the trades' fairness I just want the commishs to be active

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
We should set up a poll.

Option 1- Restart the Game
Option 2- Continue on with the game
Option 3- Re-start the game, and allow only 3 trades per team, and possibly only 3 re-signings for teams

Don't like that option. We should limit a player because of lopsided trades. I just think that the trades should be confirmed by the commishiners instead of just sending it to them.

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
I don't see the point in starting over.... Every once in awhile there are lopsided trades but not every trade can be this way. Teams need to be able to make their own mark on their team. We just need a little more control over trades. Teams are making trades that make no sense for the team. If you are going to rebuild then rebuild... don't trade your first round pick. Guys that are their franchise's everything shouldn't be traded unless it for another franchise player.

Last edited:

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
So far the senators have only made one trade ( page 15 ). Still looking for top 6 forwards and another top 4 dman.

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
I'm not totally for it but we could have a gm lockout to straighten things out with getz and eight

johnnydollaz89*

LOLOLOL this is the funnest and funniest GM Game i have EVER taken part of, the amount of stupid deals that have been made is ridiculous

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
The terrible GM's in this game is exponential... Usually it's one or two guy but there is at least six or seven.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad