NE's & Getz's GM Game #5 - Sign Up + Discussion (Game Closed)

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
Well I am out for the night, not sure what's going to happen but if we end up restarting the game maybe we add this to the rules. Any trade sent in must have a reason for the deal being made included. So like if I trade Anderson I would need to put a reason my number 1 goalie is being traded.

Sir, That's brilliant.

BTW, Buffalo is insane, Have fun with Blake :laugh:

sakupi

Dec 5, 2010
Ok this league is very disapointed. Commissioner are not serious and have a terrible power trip. Here's the situation.

Numbereight: Decline a deal between Montreal and NYRangers: Hamrlik to NYR and McCabe and Boyle to Montreal. His reason, McCabe have a NTC.....he's a UFA, we don't care about his NTC, the season is over and will not resign in NY.

Exemple #2. I'm the agent for UFA goalie. Phoenix GM send me an offer to keep Bryzgalov. The offer is 5 year 25 millions. I said no, Bryzgalov avec comparable number to Kiprussof, Vokoun and better number than Backstrom. So i make an offer to him to give to Bryzgalov 5 year 32,5 with a NTC and Bryzgalov can accept to follow the team or not if the team move to another city. Wich the Phoenix GM approuve. But Mr Power Trip Number8 said:Bryzgalov wants to test the market and see what else is out ther.

So here's my conclusion, after about 48 hours this games start, 1 GM make a deal with me and changed his mind for fun. 3 deal were decline by commissionner but 1 deal was decline by N8 and approuve by Getzlaf and another deal Approuve by N8 and decline by Getzlaf. + I see all those stupid deal by Buffalo and the other teams.

My conclusion: This game can't be serious, because the 2 commissionners are not on the same page, they are not thinking the same thing. The GM are not serious, because it's a free game and we have the chance to start a game like that every day.

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
hey guys
i am ready to have a nice fresh start today with new trades that (i hope) will be fair....
i feel like today should be deals for necessity, not to make news, unless ur neccesity is needs to happen in a blockbuster
also, the draft is in a couple days so i think we can work out some pick trading (moving up or down)
lets just have a good day ;)

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
Both Deals Vetoed.

I agree, I thought the GMs in this game were going to make normal decisions and not make these ridiculous blockbuster trades that are just stupid. I may not have been as active as I should have been so far and I apologize because I have had a lot of homework recently but you GMs need to read the rules and understand how to play this game so that people are not complaining.

Y do both of my deals get vetoed myers for del zotto and a pick thts not horiblle it may not look good but you nevr no and the anahiem trade was horrible but i was half asleep when i made that trade:)

Also still looking to trade since others were vetoed

Last edited:

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
Sorry folks but I am going to have to drop out of the game, can't get my modem replaced till next Friday at the earliest due to work/school, looking at 14+ hour days the next few weeks now. Only have one deal that I know is valid with San jose and I messaged him

Last edited:

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
...people ended the game?

I'm confused...

Actually, that sounds like a good idea at this point. The deals people have made in this game have reduced it to a joke. Maybe we should delete this thread and act like it never happened...

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
Y do both of my deals get vetoed myers for del zotto and a pick thts not horiblle it may not look good but you nevr no and the anahiem trade was horrible but i was half asleep when i made that trade:)

Also still looking to trade since others were vetoed

You know how when you fail in university, they send you a nice letter telling you to leave and not come back for a while.

Yeah. You failed.

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
...people ended the game?

I'm confused...

Actually, that sounds like a good idea at this point. The deals people have made in this game have reduced it to a joke. Maybe we should delete this thread and act like it never happened...

What the hell happened? I understand there has been ridiculous trades but why not reject them then? I don't think anyone would necessarily be that mad as long as the majority of the bad ones were rejected...

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
What the hell happened? I understand there has been ridiculous trades but why not reject them then? I don't think anyone would necessarily be that mad as long as the majority of the bad ones were rejected...

I've never had this many things go wrong so early in the game. Absolute chaos, not just the trades. Even I can't keep up with it, so I guess it's my fault.

Sorry to everyone who was trying to enjoy this game.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I think there needs to be some kind of post count minimum for you to join this game.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
I think there needs to be some kind of post count minimum for you to join this game.

I started out with one, but when so few people joined I removed it.

These lesser GM Games will never be able to compete with the main Games. Most of the devoted GMs go there, so I guess it's just never going to work in these games.

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
if this game is dead i will open one up

kinda wish my old game wokred out but not enough people
if u open up a new one ill join
would we still need to apply for the job or first come first serve
i think application would be better....

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
gaboirkthebeast just made one
i dont think it is worth joining though....
id rather join donghabs98

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3