NE's & Getz's GM Game #5 - Sign Up + Discussion (Game Closed)

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Why not Marc Staal????

I swear reading that deal I had to stop after I read that sentence, go take a breath outside, go hit up a bong, try to read the sentence again, burn my eyes partially, take a lap around my house, try reading it again, go tip a cow/Oprah, go yell at the President, and then finally I could come back and comprehend the stupidity of that deal.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
I swear reading that deal I had to stop after I read that sentence, go take a breath outside, go hit up a bong, try to read the sentence again, burn my eyes partially, take a lap around my house, try reading it again, go tip a cow/Oprah, go yell at the President, and then finally I could come back and comprehend the stupidity of that deal.

Yeah. I know. You can see by my initial response to it I thought it was Pejorative Slured as well.

Gibby

Apr 29, 2010
London, ON
Can I switch to Detroit?

I have only made one deal and I haven't posted it yet the others were invalid due to a lack of rule reading/misunderstanding. The other moves were signings so they can be gotten rid of. Just get rid of my deals

MM425

Aug 14, 2005
:leafs

Burkie and Co. are still in pursuit of their elusive number 1 center. We've been in discussions with several teams but has nothing materialised.

I'll re-iterate that no player is untouchable on the Leafs roster. Both 1st round picks they have are in play as well.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
[FIELDSET="Trades"]
  • All trades MUST be sent to Ryan Getzlaf AND Number Eight. Any trade not sent to these two will be vetoed.
  • For this game, there will be a trade thread rather than one long post in this thread. Only commissioners will be allowed to post there, however, so you still need to announce the deals here.
  • Deals involving NTCs or NMCs MUST be confirmed by BOTH commissioners before being announced, or it will be vetoed. Include a reason why the player will waive to be traded.
  • We will be cracking down hard on NTC's in this game. Too many were waived last time. If a commissioner says an NTC won't waive, then no means no. Don't try to convince them otherwise, or further discipline may be necessary.
  • Any trade, NTC or not, announced before being sent in will be vetoed.
  • Keep in mind that any deal the League thinks is outrageous can and will be vetoed.
  • If a trade puts a team over the cap, it will be vetoed.
  • If a deal is vetoed, you won't be able to make the exact deal again. There will also be less tolerance for "quick revisions", so the deal will have to be significantly different to be accepted the second time around.
[/FIELDSET]

Guys, please read this.

:facepalm:

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Big, Big, Big Trade.

To :caps
Ilya Kovalchuk
Anton Volchenkov
5th Overall Pick (via NYI)
Alexander Vasyunov

To :devils
Alexander Semin
Mike Green
Simeon Varlamov

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
:leafs

Burkie and Co. are still in pursuit of their elusive number 1 center. We've been in discussions with several teams but has nothing materialised.

I'll re-iterate that no player is untouchable on the Leafs roster. Both 1st round picks they have are in play as well.

Luke Schenn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad