NE's & Getz's GM Game #5 - Sign Up + Discussion (Game Closed)

johnnydollaz89*

:devils looking for top 6 LW, PM me if any are available, might move the 7th overall pick if the player coming back is good

johnnydollaz89*

Big trade out of New Jersey

to The Blue Jackets
Martin Brodeur
Eric Gelinas

to:devils
Nikita Filatov
Mike Commodore

Unfortunately it was time to cut ties with Broduer, he is at the end of his career and we are looking at getting younger, Filatov is a great player who just havent had the time to show it, and we are very willing to take a risk with him and give him top 6 minutes.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
Buffalo and The Isles made a Trade that could change the face off both bluelines.......or just a simple trade

Isles aquire: Tyler Myers
Buffalo aquires: Micheal Del Zotto and 2011 4th round pick
isles-sabres1.jpg

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Ondrej Pavelec's looking for a home, looking for picks or prospects or young NHL talent.

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011

to The Blue Jackets
Martin Brodeur
Eric Gelinas

Nikita Filatov
Mike Commodore

Unfortunately it was time to cut ties with Broduer, he is at the end of his career and we are looking at getting younger, Filatov is a great player who just havent had the time to show it, and we are very willing to take a risk with him and give him top 6 minutes.

Forgot to tell u Johnny u need to sign bailey
I gave him a qualifying offer before trading him ;)

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada

to The Blue Jackets
Martin Brodeur
Eric Gelinas

Nikita Filatov
Mike Commodore

confirmed

images

Nord Fans everywhere rejoice with the addition of hall of famer Marty Brodeur likely retiring in a Quebec jersey.

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
doesnt mean u have to screw over everyone u trade with....
I didn't try to screw anyone
For every trade I started out with i started low. I was going to go higher but everyone said deal, as I was thinking they would probably reject it....
Don't blame me if they are the ones accepting it

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
:sharks
Daniel Alfredsson
Filip Kuba
:sens
Devin Setoguchi
Douglas Murray
2011 5th SJ
Ottawa confirms. with alfredsson getting older we decided to get younger and kuba has lost his place on the senators, while Murray and the 5th fifth round pick help within are system

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
I'm okay with my deal vetoed if necessary but only if almost every other one is too... That Myers trade is the worst I have ever seen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad