NE's & Getz's GM Game #5 - Sign Up + Discussion (Game Closed)

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
3772795_std.jpg

sakupi

Dec 5, 2010
Yeah Totally stupid game...let's put 100$ each, then the game will be more serious....pathetic

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
I really think we all need to make some white Russians to fully comprehend the importance of this deal.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
unless you get guys on multiple accounts, I don't see the point of vetoing anything....but thats just me...
gm's make bad decisions...

see; Mike Milbury's career....

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
How about I just volunteer to be the 3rd guy to get trades sent to him, and I'll veto deals that are lopsided and stupid. That way everybody hates me and not the commishes. Is everyone in agreement that my judgement on trades is justifiable?

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
How about I just volunteer to be the 3rd guy to get trades sent to him, and I'll veto deals that are lopsided and stupid. That way everybody hates me and not the commishes. Is everyone in agreement that my judgement on trades is justifiable?

The problem is that every lopsided deal shouldn't be vetoed. There should be a few that go through even if the value isn't there... You have pretty decent judgement though. I just don't want a few terrible trades to make it so no trade that isn't completely even goes through.

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
Well I am out for the night, not sure what's going to happen but if we end up restarting the game maybe we add this to the rules. Any trade sent in must have a reason for the deal being made included. So like if I trade Anderson I would need to put a reason my number 1 goalie is being traded.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Well I am out for the night, not sure what's going to happen but if we end up restarting the game maybe we add this to the rules. Any trade sent in must have a reason for the deal being made included. So like if I trade Anderson I would need to put a reason my number 1 goalie is being traded.

That's an amazing idea.

MM425

Aug 14, 2005
I'm all for activity and blockbuster deals even but why can't we all just have an agreement to use some freaking common sense and at least somewhat ground whatever deals we make in reality.

I also like the idea of attaching an explanation for trades. If you can't articulate a somewhat plausible reason for your trade, than it gets vetoed.

I'd love to hear one for that Tyler Myers deal LOL.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Buffalo and The Isles made a Trade that could change the face off both bluelines.......or just a simple trade

Isles aquire: Tyler Myers
Buffalo aquires: Micheal Del Zotto and 2011 4th round pick
isles-sabres1.jpg

To :ducks

Derek Roy
Tyler Ennis

To :sabres

Jason Blake
Nick Bonino
2011 1st round pick

I'm all for activity and blockbuster deals even but why can't we all just have an agreement to use some freaking common sense and at least somewhat ground whatever deals we make in reality.

I also like the idea of attaching an explanation for trades. If you can't articulate a somewhat plausible reason for your trade, than it gets vetoed.

I'd love to hear one for that Tyler Myers deal LOL.

Both Deals Vetoed.

I agree, I thought the GMs in this game were going to make normal decisions and not make these ridiculous blockbuster trades that are just stupid. I may not have been as active as I should have been so far and I apologize because I have had a lot of homework recently but you GMs need to read the rules and understand how to play this game so that people are not complaining.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad