NE's & Getz's GM Game #5 - Sign Up + Discussion (Game Closed)

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
i will request the islanders when u start the game ;)
ill send u an application when it started up

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I started out with one, but when so few people joined I removed it.

These lesser GM Games will never be able to compete with the main Games. Most of the devoted GMs go there, so I guess it's just never going to work in these games.

We make it work on annually on Oilers board. But that board has some of the most active members.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
In order to be a good Commish, you have to have been in a minimum of 10 Games not run by you. If Getzlaf couldn't control one, you guys are boned.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Ok this league is very disapointed. Commissioner are not serious and have a terrible power trip. Here's the situation.

Numbereight: Decline a deal between Montreal and NYRangers: Hamrlik to NYR and McCabe and Boyle to Montreal. His reason, McCabe have a NTC.....he's a UFA, we don't care about his NTC, the season is over and will not resign in NY.

Exemple #2. I'm the agent for UFA goalie. Phoenix GM send me an offer to keep Bryzgalov. The offer is 5 year 25 millions. I said no, Bryzgalov avec comparable number to Kiprussof, Vokoun and better number than Backstrom. So i make an offer to him to give to Bryzgalov 5 year 32,5 with a NTC and Bryzgalov can accept to follow the team or not if the team move to another city. Wich the Phoenix GM approuve. But Mr Power Trip Number8 said:Bryzgalov wants to test the market and see what else is out ther.

So here's my conclusion, after about 48 hours this games start, 1 GM make a deal with me and changed his mind for fun. 3 deal were decline by commissionner but 1 deal was decline by N8 and approuve by Getzlaf and another deal Approuve by N8 and decline by Getzlaf. + I see all those stupid deal by Buffalo and the other teams.

My conclusion: This game can't be serious, because the 2 commissionners are not on the same page, they are not thinking the same thing. The GM are not serious, because it's a free game and we have the chance to start a game like that every day.

They always has to be people that complain.

:facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad