Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Is it 1-10 confidence?
Yea. No point spreads just pick a winner of the game and assign a number between 1-10 on how confident you are. If you're right those points are added to your score, if wrong subtracted.

I keep a running tally throughout the season and usually pick around a dozen games a week which will include all top 25 matchups and any games that I think are evenly matched.

Reactions: FLYguy3911

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
You'll get a like when I record your picks. I'm not at the computer right now so if you get a delayed like that's the reason.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
Ok,but getting a new house and moving, I may miss a few times. But I'll give it a whirl.
Congrats on the house. :thumbu:

Rules are pretty simple it's a straight pick a winner no point spreads. I'll pick a dozen or so games every week that will include all top 25 matchups and games I think will be close. You pick a team an assign a number between 1-10 depending on how confident you are of that outcome. If you get it right that amount gets added, wrong subtracted.

I'll keep a running total week to week and update on Sunday. I'll usually post the games for the coming week on Tuesdays to give everybody plenty of time. If you're too busy it's all good. It's strictly for fun.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
From what I can tell this doesn’t really effect the Pac-12 as is all that much. The whole alliance is likely also just a way to leave the SEC on their island by not allowing teams to schedule games against them.

They’re likely going to go to a 8 game in conference schedule (currently 9) and add a game with someone in the alliance. Let the record show this is all just a giant ploy by Georgia to duck Oregon again.

I haven’t checked on the other conferences.

Last edited:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
It’s more so a pact than scheduling. They’ll stay in lockstep when the NCAA collapses. There’s obviously probably some protection on the end of the PAC-12 & ACC as well that the Big Ten won’t start picking off their more desirable teams like the SEC did to the Big 12.

It’s rumored they’re planning on voting against playoff expansion as they think ESPN (along with the SEC) are influencing things too much from behind the scenes. Like the Texas & Oklahoma move example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese