NCAA: NCAA off season thread

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
6'4'' 264 as a high school freshman? I didn't even weigh half that amount. Kid's a horse.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
SMU got a 5-star WR recruit who chose them over Alabama and someone else. I got 2/1 odds he sees a transfer portal in the next 2 years.

edit: he actually decommitted from Oklahoma

Last edited:

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
SMU got a 5-star WR recruit who chose them over Alabama and someone else. I got 2/1 odds he sees a transfer portal in the next 2 years.

edit: he actually decommitted from Oklahoma
With the change in transfer protocols kids can sign with smaller programs and get playing time right away. If they put up the numbers then they can transfer to a bigger program. Probably better to do that before the Sophomore season to give 2 seasons with the bigger program in case you don’t fare as well changing teams if they are aiming to get to the nfl ASAP.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Was just noticing this now. Pretty big news.

If they leave the B12 is dead football wise
Yeah I don’t know what they do. I imagine schools like Oklahoma State, West Virginia, Kansas State, TCU, and Baylor are pretty nervous. Kansas, Texas Tech, Iowa State I don’t know either.

Funny part is that leaving for the SEC is why Texas killed the rivalry with TAMU. I don’t think they would be strong enough to raid other conferences.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad