OT: NBA 2019-2020

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
I keep thinking about this Knicks adding a legit point guard and it makes me happy. Another one of my teams on the right track.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Here's something that none of us, I know I never ever thought we'd EVER say heading into this year.

I'm seriously looking forward to tonight's Knick Suns game....should be a great one!....lol

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
CP3 buried them at the end, hell of a run, win the next 2.

Those were some absurd out of his ass shots CP3 hit at the end of the game. I mean absolutely ridiculous shots.

This once again is a perfect example of how the Knicks can make the really good teams sweat it out but can't put the elite teams like the Suns, Nets, Sixers away just yet. They can beat the teams on their level and obviously bottom feeders but they still have a ways to go before they can beat the big boys.

Next year bring in a stud FA and than we will be ready but for now what you see is what you get which compared to what we've had for the past two decades is more than fine. Anyways real good game tonight and for just 2,000 fans, MSG was sort of buzzing!

Reactions: ponzu4u

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
They're not going to beat a top team like that in the playoffs. If Randle is off, they're cooked. And that's ok. It's late April and we were in a highly competitive game aginst the west's 2 seed, off an 8 game winning streak.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
After last night's throttling of the Bulls, Knicks with 9 games left are clear 4th seed and would play Atlanta with home court advantage.

Atlanta would be no pushover obviously but I'd think we'd have a pretty damn good shot at winning that series and possibly play the Sixers or Nets the next round where our season would come to an end. But we most definitely would make either of those teams sweat it out.

First things first tho as I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I kind of can't help it as this season has been so damn fun. Let's secure home court and we go from there!

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
This next road trip for the Knicks is absolutely brutal.Rockets,Grizzlies,Nuggets,Suns,Clippers and Lakers.3-3 would be great

Say Hey Kid

They met at the crossroads.
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
This next road trip for the Knicks is absolutely brutal.Rockets,Grizzlies,Nuggets,Suns,Clippers and Lakers.3-3 would be great
The Rockets are the worst team in the league, the Grizzlies are a .500 team, the Nuggets lost their PG Murray for the year, and the Lakers are without LeBron.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
The Rockets are the worst team in the league, the Grizzlies are a .500 team, the Nuggets lost their PG Murray for the year, and the Lakers are without LeBron.
Its still a rough trip with 4 tough games on it.3-3 would be a great trip.

Reactions: Maximus

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Friggen Knicks with easy W vs a horrible Rocket team. I'm in agreement, a 3-3 trip would be just devine and likely keeps us as the 4th seed.

Julius Randle besides being easily the most improved player in the league, just might get some MVP votes as well. For those old enough to remember him as I do, Randle kind of reminds me a bit of the great Bernard King in his approach this year. Just a phenomenal season for Randle. Major props to him for losing the extra weight he had and getting himself into ridiculously great shape...it certainly has paid off as he's now a cornerstone for the Knicks going forward for the next 3-5 years for sure.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Knicks can do no worse than a .500 record this season. First time they've been .500 or better since 2013.

What a time to be alive :walrus:

I was thinking about it and this particular Knick season might be THE most surprisingly fun Knick season since the '99 season when the Sprewell,Camby,Houston,Childs,Larry Johnson led Knicks shocked the basket ball world as I believe the 8th seed beating heavily favored Miami and Indiana in the East that year to make it to the NBA finals before losing to the Spurs!

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Knicks keep keeping on. DRose by the way...what a great addition he's been for this Knick team.

I tell ya what, this team is no joke. If somehow we got past Atlanta or whoever we play in the 4/5 matchup, whether it be the Nets or Sixers, sure we'll 99% likely lose, but we are not going to be an easy out. I feel pretty confident in saying that.

If we can somehow get one of the next four games, this road trip will have been a mad success. Love this team!

Last edited:

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Enjoy this run because if there’s anything that I realized yesterday, it’s that we would see a 4/5 seed and short playoff run as a building block miracle, billy Madison is gonna see a loss as failure and start meddling. Book it.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Enjoy this run because if there’s anything that I realized yesterday, it’s that we would see a 4/5 seed and short playoff run as a building block miracle, billy Madison is gonna see a loss as failure and start meddling. Book it.

We just gotta hope and pray the ass clown stays the F away. Nothing we can do about it tho.

Sux so bad to have an owner like this...ugh

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Knicks will need that second star player eventually, they just have no answer vs these elite teams when they start the 4th quarter with the guys they did.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Knicks will need that second star player eventually, they just have no answer vs these elite teams when they start the 4th quarter with the guys they did.

The stars will come but they need to make themselves respectable first. That’s the best thing that can happen from this season.

Last night’s 4th quarter was tough to watch. Too much individual efforts from Randle, Rose, and Barrett. They need another threat that will be open when those 3 get doubled.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad