OT: NBA 2019-2020

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Hard to judge summer league but Obi looks like he put in work during the off-season

Toppin and Quickley both put in work in the gym. Quickley is much bigger, you can see it in his shoulders and arms. Watch a rerun of a Knicks game on MSG and look at these summer league images. It's like night and day.

Toppin isn't scrambling nearly as much anymore. He has a lot more poise in these games. If that translates to preseason and then regular season games, their depth is just that much better.

Grimes and McBride look good too. With Walker and Rose on the roster, there will be time for them to get, especially if both are rested. You can see why Frank was let go and not even thought to be re-signed. These two can ball.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Kyrie not being able to play in Brooklyn at all this season is going to be hilarious. I guess he will only play on the road in states where they don’t require the jab.

Report: NBA dealing with anti-COVID vaccine theories from Kyrie Irving, Jonathan Isaac and more

Enes Kanter of all people is the voice of reason here.

By my count, he'd miss 44 games (Brooklyn, MSG, San Francisco) and he also wouldn't be able to practice with the team in Brooklyn because of the policy as well.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Opening night.

listened to Zack Lowe’s latest podcast with Kemba. Good listen. I’m fired up for the season.

Knicks looking like the least dramatic team on the east coast. Sixers and Simmons, Nets and Kyrie, Celtics always being Celtics.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Honestly this is the most cohesive the Knicks have felt since right before the Melo trade. It’s so nice and refreshing. I know they won’t win anything but just keep building that culture up to attract more talent.

Also I cannot stress enough how thankful I am to avoid the Kyrie hurricane.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Knicks are going to win 50 games this year...ya heard it here first. I also got a feeling in the next 2-3 years MSG is going to be rocking and rolling like it used to back in the mid 90's especially 1994, when come April thru June, the Knicks and Rangers both will be going on long playoff runs at same time.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00