OT: NBA 2019-2020

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
For some inexplicable reason, they've tried make him an outside shooter first. He's averaging over 4 attempts from 3 per game this year, well above his career avg. He's not going to the basket now, so his FG% and FT attempts are down. It's strange. I thought it was just Fizdale, but it's somewhat continued. He's just shooting more often (and making more lately).

Well, they don't have too many others that space the floor.

Morris has been great from 3, but besides him you have Ellington (hurt off and on), Bullock (1st game last night) and Knox that shoot a decent percentage from 3. Some guys just don't take them and others are not good at it. He might be the 4th best 3 point shooter on the team. Not really his fault, but he has to take more.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
How is MSG for Knicks games now? I have a friend coming in for a few days on the 10th who wants to see MSG and given the scheduling it's going to have to be a Knicks game. Is the place still lively or is it dead in there?

ponzu4u

Feb 27, 2013
Good lord, KD truly gunning for the title of thinnest skinned player in the NBA. Someone take this man's twitter away...

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
How is MSG for Knicks games now? I have a friend coming in for a few days on the 10th who wants to see MSG and given the scheduling it's going to have to be a Knicks game. Is the place still lively or is it dead in there?

Fair amount of tourists when I went, but if you get a close game, it’s still very loud, crowd stays in it.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC

meh not interested.

He did a terrible job. And the front office did as well. Both true.

but he was brought in as a guy who was a) a good coach and b) a guy every star in the league wanted to play for. He’s Lebron’s boy. He’s Wades best buddy.

he did nothing of that. He was awful coach. Being out coached now by a G league coach. And no one wanted to come here.

Reactions: Cassano

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Zion looked pretty good tonight. Scored 17 points in 4th quarter...4 three pointers after a sluggish 1st half where he scored just 5 points.

He's still too heavy tho. I think he's got to lose 20 pounds. He does that, he could end up being the best player in the league. If he doesn't lose the weight, he'll still be real good but he'll likely battle injuries his whole career which would be a damn shame.

I hope he does the right thing cause he's a special athlete that's for damn sure!

darko

Feb 16, 2009
he’s on twitter almost every night fighting with people. Stupid stuff.

He did get into a fairly high profile twitter fight with Kendrick Perkins though. About his legacy in OKC and whether he quit on them.

Is he using his real account or the burner lol?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Zion looked pretty good tonight. Scored 17 points in 4th quarter...4 three pointers after a sluggish 1st half where he scored just 5 points.

He's still too heavy tho. I think he's got to lose 20 pounds. He does that, he could end up being the best player in the league. If he doesn't lose the weight, he'll still be real good but he'll likely battle injuries his whole career which would be a damn shame.

I hope he does the right thing cause he's a special athlete that's for damn sure!

Definitely needs to lose some kgs otherwise his knees will suffer long-term.

Reactions: Maximus

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
TMZ reported it, ABC/CBS confirm it.

TMZ is usually spot on for celebrity deaths, so....

holy shit

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
His 4 daughters including his newborn also being reported to have been on board.just devastating.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00