OT: NBA 2019-2020

ponzu4u

Feb 27, 2013
Can't believe they called that foul on RJ in a frickin' playoff game and then didn't overturn it.

Julius needs to relax.

Reactions: egelband

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Decided to watch the 4th quarter tonight after having not watched basketball in maybe twenty years. That foul on Young at the end and the choice not to overturn it reminded me of why I went twenty years without watching this sport.

ponzu4u

Feb 27, 2013
I don't know who was in charge of drawing up final plays for the Knicks this year, but there were some truly brutal moments in that regard, and now another one...

Reactions: Bob Richards

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Absolute worst time possible for Randle to play what could have been his worst game of the year. He was at most 50% of the Randle we saw the balance of the season.

If he's just 60-65% of the Randle of this year we win fairly handily last night as Hawks were waiting to be beaten.

Well we need to give them a beatdown Wednesday night and I see that happening as well.

Oh and whoever said Trae Young has a very punchable face I couldn't agree more other than to add a "very f'n" punchable face....lol

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Gotta have this one tonight. Would be nice if we could do it convincingly withought alot of stress but I'll take a W no matter how we get it. Let's Go Knicks!!

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
The Knicks need to attack Trey Young more when they have the ball. He can’t defend. Make him play both ways. Get him tired. Maybe even get him in foul trouble.

The Knicks offense right now is off the dribble out of rhythm jumpers with no one in the lane or post to rebound.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Hawks are a deeper team and its showing.Randle looks lost out there and RJ isnt much better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad