Confirmed with Link: Moss re-signed (1 yr, $800k)

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Wow, that is exactly how I would have imagined the idea of bringing back this useless POS would begin. DT wanted to bring Moss back and GMDM fell for it. What in the world are they thinking?

DT just cannot handle having youth in his line-up. It is just mind blowing.

If true, this is beyond infuriating.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
OK I used to kinda think DAL fans were full of **** regarding their criticisms of Tippet- but jesus, seems to be true.

letowskie

Aug 16, 2002
In your worst nighmare
Visit site
Sarah McLellan ‏@azc_mclellan 55s

Tippett brought up idea of bringing back Moss yesterday to Maloney. After Swiss reports, Maloney reached out to Moss camp.

Tippett needs to go, ASAP.

He simply cannot be around a young team that is trying to develop skill trying to infuse the lineup with players with talent. The day he leaves this organization is the day when we can begin to have a semblance of a competitive team in the long run.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, I need to stay off of FFH while they circle jerk and rationalize that this was a good signing. Otherwise I'm going to get banned, haha.

HowlofRevel

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Yeah, I need to stay off of FFH while they circle jerk and rationalize that this was a good signing. Otherwise I'm going to get banned, haha.

I know someone that writes there and have talked with some of the other FFH staff. I can't read that site right now. The defense of Moss has always bugged me. When taking all of the other offseason moves we've made into consideration, there is absolutely no defense to signing Moss.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
I saw this and couldn't stop laughing. Thought he was finally gone but than this..

Hockey gods trolling the Coyotes HFers

#WaiveDavidMoss

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
:cry: WTF, lets just have the same team we had the last two years that miss the playoffs except now without Vrbata. Top 5 pick here we come. :help::help::help::help::help:

I guess the organization doesn't even care if we win ever again. Hello 9,000 fans a night average. Hello Seattle (or Quebec) in 4 years.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Nyah....

Let them get it out of their systems.

I'd love for one of you (yourself and the two quoted in your post) to rationalize this. Please do us all a favor and explain to us why you think this signing isn't worth getting upset over?

Before you get going, remember, all this anger isn't just about this one signing. Take a look at our entire offseason so far - meaning the quotes from our GM regarding Vrbata (still can't believe he ****ed that one up so bad). The quotes about getting rid of lazy heartless players. The quotes about injecting youth, speed, and hunger. Then look at the Moss signing and the comments about Chip from DT.

Which one is it that they want? Because if they wanted to change the way this team was playing, bringing back the biggest offender of indifferent play and then praising another no show for many nights is not what we were told this organization was going to be doing.

There is absolutely no positive to this signing. It was completely unnecessary.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
:cry: WTF, lets just have the same team we had the last two years that miss the playoffs except now without Vrbata. Top 5 pick here we come. :help::help::help::help::help:

I guess the organization doesn't even care if we win ever again. Hello 9,000 fans a night average. Hello Seattle (or Quebec) in 4 years.

The rate things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if Maloney panic trades Yandle for an iffy return. If that happens, game ******* over man.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
It is if it's tank for McDavid/Eichel

Maybe the plan was to play youth, Tippett disagreed, and now Maloney is letting DT 'own' the upcoming disaster that will be next season by agreeing to his recommendations. He gets let go, you've got a franchise player via the draft, the kids are absolutely ready. Some pieces probably get traded at the deadline, so Maloney could be looking at 15-16 with a ton of talented youth and a lot of cap space.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
134366484161.png

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Future Coyotes news:
-Coyotes resign Bissonnette, Halpern, and Morris.
-Youth movement is never spoken of again.
-Coyotes place last in the Western conference.
-Coyotes attendance average drops down to 9,000, Canadians start demanding team moves to Quebec.
-Domi quits hockey to become a firefighter after being denied NHL career.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad