Confirmed with Link: Moss re-signed (1 yr, $800k)

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
how dumb is this piece of crap...not completely full blown Pejorative Slur had they signed him longer than 1yr, but they've basically kicked Domi or Lessio in the nuts and put a block wall on Sammy from having any chance this season.

Btw, have we ever had a good player that wore #18 here?

Wasn't the last guy to wear #18 Hale?

Sami Lepisto had it when he was here.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Uh, is Ganger going to play wing? The ****?

Don ****ing Maloney just gave Dave ****ing Tippett this option...

Doan-Vermette-Boedker
Korpikoski-Hanzal-Erat
Moss-Chipchura-Gagner
Klinkhammer-Vitale-BJC
McMillan

Domi to OHL, Szwarz to waivers, all the rest to AHL.

EDIT:

Probably more like...

Doan-Vermette-Boedker
Korpikoski-Hanzal-Erat
Klinkhammer-Gagner-Moss
Chipchura-Vitale-Crombeen
McMillan

... but still. **** my life.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
This would be a good time more than ever to really let management know how we really feel without crossing any lines via email while are anger is quite up there.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
LOL that line-up. We'll be the most shut out team in the league.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
This would be a good time more than ever to really let management know how we really feel without crossing any lines via email while are anger is quite up there.

Like Dave ****ing Tippet is going to listen to a bunch of emails. Come on.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...a-coyotes-re-sign-winger-david-moss/12545715/

"David is an intelligent, steady, reliable player who fits into our style of play," General Manager Don Maloney said in a statement. "We are pleased David decided to resign with us in Arizona."

tumblr_lpsqvlMy7D1qm3wo7.gif

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
The only way I will be ok with this is if Korpi is part of a deal to upgrade a top 6 player. Otherwise I'm starting to get concerned Tippet is going to struggle brining in our prospects.

Perhaps it's just a security blanket in case Domi/Lessio struggle too much, and if they play well he just sends Moss to waivers.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
moss plays RW. We were only going to integrate one of Domi/Lessio in the lineup this season. Both of which play the left side. If anything this move prevents forcing Samuellson into the lineup which is a move I whole heartedly support.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
IT's okay guys, we can't sign our 2nd point leader because "We don't hand out NMC's unless Shane Doan" but we will sigh the single most useless player on our roster last year that may very well play in our best offensive prospect's spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad