Monthly News Thread (July 2018)

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Jason Jordan has been cleared for well over a month, but creative have no plans for him.

There was some talk of American Alpha reuniting.

WWE Creative is useful as a poopy flavored lollipop. Jordan was getting over big time as a heel with the crybaby gimmick, which is remarkable considering how badly rejected the idea of him being Kurt's son was.

Matter of fact, I can't think of a single guy WWE has pushed since mania. Not one. Not even Roman. Unless you count that piss poor attempt they made at showing Lashley's character and letting him squash an armless Sami Zayn.

Bryan f****d up.

Re-signing right before they brought Hogan back, when he could have waited and made a social statement by saying he was out the door if they brought Hogan back.

... Why would Bryan care?

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Jason Jordan has been cleared for well over a month, but creative have no plans for him.

There was some talk of American Alpha reuniting.
I think I legitimately hate this company.

JJ was one of the best parts of Raw.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Announcing that Hulk is back is so f***ed up. If they're going to (wrongfully) re-instate him so be it, just business as usual for this trash company but announcing it and saying how long it's been is basically saying "we have a 3 year forgiveness policy on racism." f*** Hogan.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Lol, this the dude that blamed the passenger when Nick Hogan crashed the car and then tried to profit off it with a reality show. The entire family is scum.

i agree completely, but to be fair the reality show was a few seasons old and already a hit when the car wreck happened. The wreck and legal issues is what cancelled the show

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017

I wouldn't call what Rollins has gotten a push. They give him ring time because they know he can put on a 25 minute match night in and night out and they have 3 hours to fill.

A push would be having him run through everybody on the way to challenging Brock.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Alpha Club vs. Omega, Cody and Scurll god damn LOL

Fale's "f*** emmmm" and Page almost killing Chase lol

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Rey Mysterio and the WWE are still close to a deal, however the WWE doesn't want him to work the All In event on September 1st, nor the NJPW event next month, however Mysterio wants to be allowed to appear at both since he's already signed on for them.

It's believed that while Mysterio won't be doing a full time schedule like the WWE initally wanted, he will still be working more than what part-timers work.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
- The Miz wasn't aware of Hulk Hogan being re-instated into the company. He was at the MLB Celebrity Softball game on Sunday and not at Extreme Rules, where Hogan got re-instated and spoke to all the SuperStars. When notified on Sunday, by PressSlam's Aaron Oster, Miz said if "If he wants to stand in my corner, great. Just stay out of my ring". Miz also apparently said when he was growing up, he ate his vitamins and worked out because Hulk Hogan told him to.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Announcing that Hulk is back is so ****ed up. If they're going to (wrongfully) re-instate him so be it, just business as usual for this trash company but announcing it and saying how long it's been is basically saying "we have a 3 year forgiveness policy on racism." **** Hogan.
You are aware the company brought back a guy in Warrior who actually said tons of stuff that was even more vile and hate filled than Hulk said (like celebrating the destruction of New Orleans by Katrina, celebrating Bobby Heenan having cancer and countless racist and anti gay screeds) and when he died created an award in his honor?

Reactions: KaseMeOutside

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
You are aware the company brought back a guy in Warrior who actually said tons of stuff that was even more vile and hate filled than Hulk said (like celebrating the destruction of New Orleans by Katrina, celebrating Bobby Heenan having cancer and countless racist and anti gay screeds) and when he died created an award in his honor?

Of course I’m aware, that’s why I said business as usual. Warrior is a sack of shit.

quoipourquoi

Goaltender
Jan 26, 2009
Hockeytown, MI
Rey Mysterio and the WWE are still close to a deal, however the WWE doesn't want him to work the All In event on September 1st, nor the NJPW event next month, however Mysterio wants to be allowed to appear at both since he's already signed on for them.

It's believed that while Mysterio won't be doing a full time schedule like the WWE initally wanted, he will still be working more than what part-timers work.

Between All In (Saturday) and Warrior Wrestling (Sunday), I would be really upset if they don’t let him finish out his commitments. I actually have a meet-and-greet with him, so it would probably ruin my Labor Day weekend.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If I were Rey I just wouldn’t sign anything until after those dates. And if he loses the deal, I’m sure he’d be just fine money wise doing what he’s doing now.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It’s a fascinating cat and mouse game. If he does All In, WWE will probably lower their offer. Or at least say they will. WWE also has the money to make him not do it. Seems like Rey isn’t blinking.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Warrior was the straight up worst. WWE even put out a DVD of how terrible he was, and that's not even including the homophobic, mean-spirited and general bizarre statements that he PUBLICLY made. I really, really don't understand what prompted them into bringing him back? Did they lose a lawsuit and followed a judge's ruling to rewrite history?!?

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Warrior was the straight up worst. WWE even put out a DVD of how terrible he was, and that's not even including the homophobic, mean-spirited and general bizarre statements that he PUBLICLY made. I really, really don't understand what prompted them into bringing him back? Did they lose a lawsuit and followed a judge's ruling to rewrite history?!?

Money... and it worked. We were all excited when he came back. It was a great moment. A fake one, but a great one.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Mark Henry says the locker room is split 50/50 on Hogan’s apology and whether they think it was genuine or it was an act.

The dude is just sorry he was caught. It’s not the first time he’s used such language.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Mark Henry says the locker room is split 50/50 on Hogan’s apology and whether they think it was genuine or it was an act.

The dude is just sorry he was caught. It’s not the first time he’s used such language.

And it won't be the last I bet. If WWE wants to root out this kind of behavior, they have to continue to punish it even if it means scrubbing the biggest reason why the company exists right now. But they're carnies that don't really care about that stuff. It's about the money and although Hulk can't make a lot of money, I'm sure he can make them enough to justify the kind of contract they'd give him now. The only way this can even pass is if he keeps his mouth shut and the WWE doesn't do something stupid and put him on TV.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad