Monthly News Thread (July 2018)

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Grand master sexay, Brian Christopher passed away too.
attempted suicide (from jail?). was on life support at hospital and family is confirming his death.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
Grand master sexay, Brian Christopher passed away too.
attempted suicide (from jail?). was on life support at hospital and family is confirming his death.
I didn't see anything confirming yet, but it definitely doesn't look good.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I think Nassau Colosseum is a good location for the Evolution PPV. It's apart of NYC (kind of), but it is a smaller arena and would definitely cost less to put on event there than other venues in NYC.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Nakamura, AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, & Karl Anderson’s contracts expire in January of 2019

They can do a huge angle to close out Wrestle Kingdom when they all return following Kenny winning the title match...and really blow the Bullet Club feud wide open. AJ and Kenny have unfinished business...that's a ready-made feud. Gallows/Anderson (or the GOD) vs. the Bucks also has to happen.

Nakamura returning is a bit more intriguing because he lead Chaos but it's been Okada for a while. Does he come back to regain power? Have him and Switchblade align to take over Chaos and eventually Switchblade turns on Nakamura.

So many fun things could happen next year if Kenny, Cody and the Bucks stay in Japan for another year.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They can do a huge angle to close out Wrestle Kingdom when they all return following Kenny winning the title match...and really blow the Bullet Club feud wide open. AJ and Kenny have unfinished business...that's a ready-made feud. Gallows/Anderson (or the GOD) vs. the Bucks also has to happen.

Nakamura returning is a bit more intriguing because he lead Chaos but it's been Okada for a while. Does he come back to regain power? Have him and Switchblade align to take over Chaos and eventually Switchblade turns on Nakamura.

So many fun things could happen next year if Kenny, Cody and the Bucks stay in Japan for another year.
None of them are going anywhere

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
None of them are leaving WWE. AJ Styles has said he wants to retire and eventually be a trainer at the PC, Anderson and Gallows haven't expressed any desire to leave despite their booking as they're probably getting paid real good money and they, notably Anderson, is closer to his family.

If anything, we're more likely to see Kenny, Cody and The Bucks jump over than Styles and the OGBC jumping back to NJPW.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Apparently New Japan does want to bring Nakamura back though.

I could see him wanting to go back.
I don’t. He would be a step behind with his in-ring at this point and I don’t think would be above where he is right now. And he can do a lot less in WWE than he would have to do there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad