Monthly News Thread (July 2018)

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
From WWE.com :S

Bray Wyatt was in a car accident Friday and has sustained multiple injuries, WWE.com can confirm.

Wyatt was en route to the airport for this past weekend’s Raw WWE Live Events when he was in a head-on automobile collision that left his car totaled. He was treated at Tampa General Hospital and has since been released.

Due to the injuries sustained, Wyatt did not compete at this weekend’s WWE Live Events and will not be present at tonight’s Raw.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ruby Riot was injured over the weekend as well, MRI for a knee injury

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Was JoJo in the accident too? I never noticed her on Raw either, or maybe they are allowing her to be with Bray after the accident? I hope injuries are minor for Bray, sounds like a scary situation.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Read an article where Jim Ross says using the off hand to slap and simulate noise impact is losing its luster because it is overused and I have to agree with him. It’s being way overdone nowadays.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The WWE plans on giving lucrative offers to Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
The WWE plans on giving lucrative offers to Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks

If they booked them as invaders that would first target former BC members, that could be great.

Kenny takes the title from AJ at some point, Cody gets jealous... so easy to book.

They won't sign though, they know how badly they would be used.

Reactions: Fro

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That's a big indie thing. I think it's just more noticeable because crowds are dead on TV. You don't need to do it in front of dead crowds, it works to the opposite effect.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
can you actually imagine Kenny Omega doing the ridiculous scripted promos and idiotic backstage segments in WWE? gross

Yep this goes to the same idea of NXT call ups. Let them put on 5 star matches all over the planet from NXT to NJPW to All-In. Coming to the WWE and being watered down wont' do anything.

Now... if WWE went all-in themselves and did an invasion that wasn't garbage. Watch the hell out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->