Minnesota Wild General Discussion XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordieGallant

Oct 6, 2020
East Metro, soon to be Up North.
Anisimov (and Bonino) were in their prime when they were in their mid 20's, like the vast majority of players. Bonino is now 32yo, and will turn 33 this season. In hockey terms, for a player of his talent level, that's old age. He is a decent 3C on a good team, a vg #4C.

Oh, and it shouldn't need to be said, but Fiala is no Kane, and KK is likely no Panarin.
So he basically replaced Koivu.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
It's just a scrimmage, but he really isn't even thinking of moving a feet.
Rask is F1 on that goal and has absolutely zero responsibility in it happening. Are you guys confusing him with Bartkowski?

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Hope Russo is wrong

If you listen to his podcast, he seems pretty confident in his source. He wasnt sure what the issue was, only that he thinks is a medical issue. He speculated that it could be Covid related or maybe he sustained some type of injury at the WJC.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
If you listen to his podcast, he seems pretty confident in his source. He wasnt sure what the issue was, only that he thinks is a medical issue. He speculated that it could be Covid related or maybe he sustained some type of injury at the WJC.
Still hope he is wrong.

Reactions: MuckOG

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
The Wild don't share any information when it comes to players health status, and that's weird. Who knows what's going on with Rossi, but I believe Zuccarello is close. He may not go on the Cali trip though. And maybe that's smart, because LA is THE corona nest, I heard covid takes a life every 8 mins there now. I'd say this entire road trip is crazy.

Btw...I don't think there's any drama around Rossi. It's probably just that he hasn't had a chance to skate for a while, then it wouldn't be a good idea to put him in the lineup.

Last edited:

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
such a bumber. wonder what happened.

Maybe he's just not in shape. He also tested positive 2 months ago, could have something to do with it. We do hear about possible long term effects, even for young and healthy people.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
"out indefinitely", same wording that was used with Stalock. Leads to all sorts of speculation, warranted or not. I wonder if an Xray showed some of the "Ground glass" damage on the lungs that Covid causes, which would affect his breathing and lung capacity.

Our C lineup is so bad it's almost comical. At this point we are depending on Bjugstad, Bonino, and JEE to have career years for us to be even mediocre at that position. Time to go to the drugstore and get some rose colored glasses.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Maybe he's just not in shape. He also tested positive 2 months ago, could have something to do with it. We do hear about possible long term effects, even for young and healthy people.
Out Indefinitely for not being in shape?

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
This was just an awful way to start my day. All things considered, I’m just crossing my fingers that it’s not concussion related.

pfunk

Jul 1, 2019
I just hope it isnt one of the more concerning long term effects of a Covid infection. Scary to think of a cardiac complication or something like that.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Do we read anything into the fact that Addison wasnt waived?

Edit: Is it that because of hus ELC, hes not subject to waivers?

pfunk

Jul 1, 2019
So the roster for the scrimmage posted on Russo’s Twitter shows Suter-Dumba is our first D pair. Is that what they did the first scrimmage too? I feel like we did that last year too and it did not go well if my memory is correct. Hopefully this time around is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad