GDT: MIN @ COL - 8PM Central - Rocky Mountain DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
You know the do the same thing on the FSN broadcast, correct? Same f***ing commercials every break. It's obnoxious.

I could tolerate the corny low-budget FSN commercials. These ones are just obnoxious and they repeat the same 3 commercials blasting the same shitty songs literally every break lol. Not sure why NHL broadcasts struggle to sell commercials so much.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I could tolerate the corny low-budget FSN commercials. These ones are just obnoxious and they repeat the same 3 commercials blasting the same shitty songs literally every break lol. Not sure why NHL broadcasts struggle to sell commercials so much.

Yeah, I don't get the trend ove the last few years of beating the customer to death with the same crap over and over every break. They do it on the radio as well as TV. I mean, it must work or you'd think they wouldnt do it. But, there aren't any of these products that they're selling me on by just pounding away at it.

Reactions: Spurgeon

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I don’t get what Bjugstad has done to justify playing on this 1st unit.

I don't think it's so much his play that gets him there as much as his size. I'd guess the hope is he'll park his large ass in front of the net and screen the goalie.

It that's not their mentality, I've no clue why he's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad