GDT: MIN @ COL - 8PM Central - Rocky Mountain DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Well thank goodness those people aren't the GM, because we have a ways to go before being legit. But they are definitely moving in the right direction.

Definitely going in the right direction, definitely reasons for optimism.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I don't want it to be true, I'm just not going to let a bunch of games against teams that didn't even qualify for a 24 team playoff last season convince me we're anything more than a bubble team in a normal year. Some people would look at those games and say we need to start trading high value futures for rentals.

I’ll have to check and see who was out for Colorado the couple times we beat them and get back to you.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Mookie Blaylock

The in between is mine
Apr 16, 2014
Porch
This was to be expected. Hope we make a game of it, doubt it. Not staying up to find out though. Think we win the next one

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Okay, Walz is getting to Greenlay levels of annoying. Read the room, and SHUT UP!!

Reactions: fgobuzz

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I'm hoping they move Dumba. Just think he gambles and fails far too often compared to what he actually brings to the table. Burns used to do that early on. He'd pinch at stupid times or gamble on a play, get caught and it'd lead to a goal. The risk vs reward just hasn't really seemed to ever tip more towards the reward side as much as you'd hope it would by this point. The goals are nice and I'm not saying his gaffes directly lead to goals, but a lot of times it feels like they start the process or contribute pretty heavily to them. I've just seem him do a few thing

Reactions: GordieGallant

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
The NHL.tv product is so bad. Literally play the same NHL “commercials” about 20 times every game. You’d think they’d be trying to sell these ad spots for anything rather than just replay their shit over and over and over.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
The NHL.tv product is so bad. Literally play the same NHL “commercials” about 20 times every game. You’d think they’d be trying to sell these ad spots for anything rather than just replay their shit over and over and over.

You know the do the same thing on the FSN broadcast, correct? Same f***ing commercials every break. It's obnoxious.

Reactions: Wild11MN

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It's rare that a single player is responsible for keeping the team in the game, but Talbot is doing it right now.

Reactions: MK9

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
It's rare that a single player is responsible for keeping the team in the game, but Talbot is doing it right now.

Yeah, even Kaprizov hasn't looked 'Kaprizovian' tonight. Just looks a bit out of sync to me. Hasn't been awful, but they've been able to get the puck away from him with pretty reasonable success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad