GDT: MIN @ COL - 8PM Central - Rocky Mountain DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Walz: He does a great job of layin' down there.

Okay Wes.

His job is to block the pass. He did just that. And if he does that, it's the responsibility of the goalie usually to take the shot. It's actually a really clever move in that situation, just sometimes stuff bounces. Walz was spot on.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Wild are gonna have a new record tonight in terms of shots against. Avs could reach 60 or more at this rate.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
His job is to block the pass. He did just that. And if he does that, it's the responsibility of the goalie usually to take the shot. It's actually a really clever move in that situation, just sometimes stuff bounces. Walz was spot on.
I'm not going to absolve Talbot but it did deflect in off Spurgeon's skate, right? Seems like a silly thing to praise.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
I'm not going to absolve Talbot but it did deflect in off Spurgeon's skate, right? Seems like a silly thing to praise.

The praise was for blocking the pass, which was at that point the right play. It gives a smaller angle for Talbot to take care of. You can't ever prevent bounces, it's just hockey.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Bjugstad is so bloody weak for a 6'6" guy. Oh well, you get what you pay for. I sure as hell hope we don't re-sign him, though. It's hard as hell seeing him out there centering our top PP unit, and losing FO after FO.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Bjugstad is so bloody weak for a 6'6" guy. Oh well, you get what you pay for. I sure as hell hope we don't re-sign him, though. It's hard as hell seeing him out there centering our top PP unit, and losing FO after FO.

He's no James Sheppard, but yeah...hes a bit of a shmoo.

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Glad I decided to stay up until 3 tonight to finish some work so I could watch this

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
If Dumba’s out for a while, I really hope they give Addison a shot instead of rolling with Hunt.

Yeah, would be interesting to see what happens if Addison gets some extended playing time. Let's hope it's just a tweak for Dumba, but... didn't look good.

I'll still say that bit of ice had something gone wrong with it. As OTH said earlier, it was the same spot where Brodin fell down earlier, and Brodin blowing a tyre like that felt odd at the time, too - not to mention when it happens to Dumba at exactly the same place. Sure, it's not a low-volume spot and is quite often crossed when turning at pace. Still strange.

Reactions: 57special

Taylor26

Nov 12, 2011
minneapolis
Season is half over take the good with the bad. You will have terrible games it happens to everyone look at the Flyers last night. Hope Dumba is ok?

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Yeah, would be interesting to see what happens if Addison gets some extended playing time. Let's hope it's just a tweak for Dumba, but... didn't look good.

I'll still say that bit of ice had something gone wrong with it. As OTH said earlier, it was the same spot where Brodin fell down earlier, and Brodin blowing a tyre like that felt odd at the time, too - not to mention when it happens to Dumba at exactly the same place. Sure, it's not a low-volume spot and is quite often crossed when turning at pace. Still strange.
Ya, I noticed that too. I thought that Brodin and a bad edge or something, but it was in the same spot

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
This losing feeling is kind of unfamiliar and strange. I don't like it.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Talbot deserves to slash one Wild player of his choice.

Anyone not possessing the initials KK is exempt. Everyone else is fair game after this turd circus. Should be like the handshake line at the end of the game. He can just skate down it and hack away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->