Saad - Kadri - Burakovsky
Donskoi - Jost - Nichushkin
Calvert - Bellemare - O'Connor

Girard - MacDonald
Graves - Toews
Pateryn - Renouf

Miska?

-------------------------------------

Apparently the goaltending situation is Colorado is going so well that Hunter Miska has deleted his Twitter account. Not to pile on, but... let's pile on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uberdachen

Val

Jan 19, 2021
Apparently the goaltending situation is Colorado is going so well that Hunter Miska has deleted his Twitter account. Not to pile on, but... let's pile on.

I think not Miska 100% :rolleyes:
Miska missed 4 goals in 1st period against Ducks. Avs looking for backup urgently
Avs fans bulled Miska maybe

Last edited:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I see we have a really nice guy playing on the third pairing.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
If we are playing thenAvs, shouldn't Greenway-JEE-Hartman be a line that we can throw out against the Mackinnon line? Parise and Bjugstad aren't exactly defensive stoppers, and JEE is tailor made to go against Mack.

Reactions: Aurinko

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
If we are playing thenAvs, shouldn't Greenway-JEE-Hartman be a line that we can throw out against the Mackinnon line? Parise and Bjugstad aren't exactly defensive stoppers, and JEE is tailor made to go against Mack.
Yeah probably

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
I expect Bednar to do everything in his power to keep MacK away from JEEK, with last change and all.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Mackinnon not having his typical MVP caliber season. Would be fun if we could help get him under a point per game

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Mackinnon not having his typical MVP caliber season. Would be fun if we could help get him under a point per game
His shooting percentage is very low. That won't last. Only a matter of time. He's playing the game the right way and teams are realizing that they still get killed if they devote all their energy to shutting his line down. That Kadri line is very, very good.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Yeah, we'll see. Haven't seen any updates, but the Avs are definitely not the Coyotes.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011

I'm not complaining, but it's a hell of a thing when a 9-game win streak and a shutout doesn't guarantee you the next start.

Especially when they let Talbot have the next start after his shutout.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Especially when they let Talbot have the next start after his shutout.
Yeah, I'm not even sure which way I'd go here. I get the feeling that whoever they put in is going to have their work cut out for them tonight; I thought we saw quite a few odd man rushes against Arizona, so if they don't tighten up a little it'll probably be worse against the Avs. Especially with Hunt in for Soucy. I doubt they're all that worried about Kahkonen's confidence at this point, but it might be a consideration.

Ultimately they can flip a coin and I'll feel good about our goaltending at this point, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad