Player Discussion: Mikhail Sergachev - Part 2

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
The part of his game that bothers me is his decisions with the puck in our zone. It's not the statistical number of turnovers, it's that when they happen they are usually terrible, head scratching mistakes. Last game was the first game this season I don't think I've seen one. He checked the guy into the boards, but I can take that over the other type blunders with the puck in our zone.

None of Serge, Hedman or Perbix have looked great in our zone this year, I wonder if the new scheme has them thinking too much. Especially for Perbix, since this is only his second year.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
I probably wouldn’t trade a guy before his front loaded contract becomes a bargain but what do I know I’m just the poster with all the right opinions.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I probably wouldn’t trade a guy before his front loaded contract becomes a bargain but what do I know I’m just the poster with all the right opinions.

May I please say something as a friend? This was a purely hypothetical remark. The Lightning may very well be looking into it. You're diving to save President Sergachev from a character assassination that isn't here. If I'm ever criticizing him you will know.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Don’t bother with the facts and charts and graphs. most posters here just get their player information from a mixture of:

- other HF boards posters
- hockey Reddit
- the guy in the stands that yells “shoot” every 30 seconds on a PP
- Facebook

Facts, charts, and graphs; his cumulative contributions for the year according to the same site

sergachev.png

Before last game his offensive production was net negative
He is in the bottom 22.4% of the league in terms of net contribution.

Everyone, stop picking on Sergachev

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Facts, charts, and graphs; his cumulative contributions for the year according to the same site

View attachment 770519

Before last game his offensive production was net negative
He is in the bottom 22.4% of the league in terms of net contribution.

Everyone, stop picking on Sergachev
Cool. I compared him to other lightning players. Since thats, you know, actually relevant.
you were probably more interesting when you drank.

May I please say something as a friend? This was a purely hypothetical remark. The Lightning may very well be looking into it. You're diving to save President Sergachev from a character assassination that isn't here. If I'm ever criticizing him you will know.
Thanks for the posting advice. I don’t actually care what you think.

Meuracas

Nov 2, 2013
No, he’s not getting traded and hopefully he’ll leverage the success from the last game to be even better during the rest of the season.

That being said I don’t know why his boyfriend keeps posting here.

• Haha
Reactions: Stammertime91

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
We will need him to be more consistent. He's really not been great this year. Last game vs Chicago was good. More of that game and people won't talk as much about serg.

Last edited:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
It's not from a lack of trying. He's not loafing out there. Like there's nights you know Kucherov doesn't care. But it doesn't end up in the back of then net over it. He might be the hardest working player on the ice but home boy smashes his thumb with a hammer twice a night. I don't know if it's mental, trying to do too much or what but he just needs to simplify and focus on his own net more. I'm just frustrated as hell because he reached his very, very, very high floor long ago and you'd think he's in the 5th year of a sophomore slump.

He might be the most frustrating player in Lightning history. Yes even more than Purcell. Tedward balled that hard in the playoffs like once. Serg at least does it every year

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
No, he’s not getting traded and hopefully he’ll leverage the success from the last game to be even better during the rest of the season.

That being said I don’t know why his boyfriend keeps posting here.
Cool homophonic joke.

glad to see I can still laugh at these posts.

Reactions: Meuracas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad