Prospect Info: Martin Kaut RW (2018 #16 overall) l ELC signed 7/5/18

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
Two Czech’s, completely brand new to the US, living together in Loveland Colorado. You could probably make a sitcom/reality show out of that.

Being from Loveland, I hope they can find a nice place to live and avoid some parts of downtown. Kings Court Motel and the areas surrounding it is one sketchy ass place. 4th Street is slowly turning into Hipster Paradise though. So you never know what they could get up to there.

Realistically, they'd find their fun in FTC.

Reactions: cgf and tucker3434

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Two Czech’s, completely brand new to the US, living together in Loveland Colorado. You could probably make a sitcom/reality show out of that.

Gotta get Balky in there for it to work but yeah NBC would be all over that!

perfect-strangers.-5278.jpg

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

If the Avs/Eagles are any good at modern media those two will at least have a webseries.

And every now and then Peacock could drop in to talk about how much he hated San Antonio during his AHL days :laugh:

Last edited:

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
“I must be stronger,” Kaut said at Family Sports Center in the first day of a the Avalanche’s four-day development camp. “I hope next season I play in NHL but I think it’s better for me to play in American Hockey League. We will see. I don’t want to play in Czech and I don’t want to play in Brandon. I want to play in American Hockey League. I think it’s better for me.”

Avalanche first-round draft pick Martin Kaut likely headed to Colorado Eagles

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I guess this was expected, but good that it’s essentially confirmed he’ll be in Loveland next season. Hopefully all goes well and he’s ready for a look in 2019-2020.

Reactions: Avs_19

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
While I am a huge CHL fan, I love the fact that these Euro kids can come over and immediately play in the AHL. Add in that our farm team is so close to the pro club and it’s just a perfect development situation.

So many fun prospects on the Eagles this year. Finally an interesting farm team.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Just keep in mind that it's not a 100% done deal he'll be in the AHL next year. There's a possibility the Avs will think it's better for him to play in the CHL, and I believe his CHL rights are owned by Brandon.

Of course, I personally expect that he'll play in the AHL, but just pointing out the other potential possibility.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Just keep in mind that it's not a 100% done deal he'll be in the AHL next year. There's a possibility the Avs will think it's better for him to play in the CHL, and I believe his CHL rights are owned by Brandon.

Of course, I personally expect that he'll play in the AHL, but just pointing out the other potential possibility.

Technically couldn't they still loan him back to his czech team as well?

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I think it was in one of Sadowski's articles where Kaut said he'd do what the Avs want but he doesn't want to play in the CHL. He really wants to play in the AHL/NHL and it seems like the Avs are all for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad