Prospect Info: Martin Kaut RW (2018 #16 overall) l ELC signed 7/5/18

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Good Lord. Let's not start setting crazy expectations for the kid we drafted 5 days ago.

BlankBelovedAsianporcupine-max-1mb.gif

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
My OCD is killing me, would a mod @RockLobster, @SoundwaveIsCharisma, or @Frenchy change the title to prospect info and put Kaut's position by any chance? I like going back to the previous prospect threads and it's hard to find them when not all of them are under "prospect info" section.

I’m off my lunch hour (and back to my work computer) in 11 minutes—I’ll change it then.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
He should at least get 9 games this year in the NHL if he comes over right?

Only if he earns a look. If he comes over, give him that time in the AHL to continue developing. Even in the face of injuries I think they should resist calling him up unless he’s just tearing shit up in the AHL.

Reactions: cgf

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Good to have Francouz in AHL, so the kid has someone to live with if he comes over.

I guess there is an outside chance Hejduk might take him in, but it would be a lot to ask for.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Good to have Francouz in AHL, so the kid has someone to live with if he comes over.

I guess there is an outside chance Hejduk might take him in, but it would be a lot to ask for.
Francouz isn't a kid, I think he'd be a quality "mentor" there, even though neither has ever lived in the US before. Maybe Hejduk would have them over for dinner or something, but billeting them would be too much to ask for when he has two teenage sons.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Francouz isn't a kid, I think he'd be a quality "mentor" there, even though neither has ever lived in the US before. Maybe Hejduk would have them over for dinner or something, but billeting them would be too much to ask for when he has two teenage sons.

"Give me a front office job and I'll be your billet." - Hejduk

Reactions: cgf

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA

Two Czech’s, completely brand new to the US, living together in Loveland Colorado. You could probably make a sitcom/reality show out of that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad