Prospect Info: Martin Kaut RW (2018 #16 overall) l ELC signed 7/5/18

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Kaut and Bowers should be used as trade bait. They will never make the Avs roster.

That said, I doubt we get much, if anything at all for them.
These guys don’t have enough value right now. You need for them to realize value before you trade them. If they don’t and their value goes to 0, then you haven’t lost much.

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
What data are you using to predict 17 points? The guy played 5 minutes in the NHL last season, not exactly a big sample size...

The fact that he's not very good is the main data point.

Sarcasm aside I don't see him lasting long with the Avs or with any other NHL team.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
The fact that he's not very good is the main data point.

Sarcasm aside I don't see him lasting long with the Avs or with any other NHL team.

Kaut was never a good pick, but he doesn't seem terrible either. AHL was not provided a good C and barely played in the NHL. AVs should at least allow him the opportunity to play before dumping him in a trade.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
He's a guy that can play in the bottom six imo and has a good enough shot that he has higher potential.

He's played 2.5 seasons in North America basically? Like why would we give up here lol give him some bottom six minutes and see if he runs with it, otherwise send him back to the A to continue to develop a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad