Prospect Info: Martin Kaut RW (2018 #16 overall) l ELC signed 7/5/18

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Kaut tends to get his goals near the net, which is a valuable asset in it's own right. His shot will need to improve at the NHL level, but he's never going to be ripping one-timers and picking corners like MacK does. Most of his value comes from playmaking, puck protection, and hard work in the two-way game.

BleedWell

Jan 6, 2018
Kaut tends to get his goals near the net, which is a valuable asset in it's own right. His shot will need to improve at the NHL level, but he's never going to be ripping one-timers and picking corners like MacK does. Most of his value comes from playmaking, puck protection, and hard work in the two-way game.
Yeah his two-way game was really solid.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
One of these things is not like the other

giphy.gif

Reactions: avsfan09

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
That's hilarious, and interesting. I didn't think they let the kids keep those. I remember hearing that Johnny Boychuk tried like hell to keep his on Draft Day. Guessing he's glad in hindsight that he didn't.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
That's hilarious, and interesting. I didn't think they let the kids keep those. I remember hearing that Johnny Boychuk tried like hell to keep his on Draft Day. Guessing he's glad in hindsight that he didn't.

I remember a year or two ago the Avs mailed a jersey and hat to one of the Europe prospects they drafted who didn't show up. I can't remember who it was.

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
Smith would’ve been my guy but I won’t pretend to have watched Kaut in anything other than the Juniors last year, where he actually looked really good. I’m pretty excited to see what Kaut can do this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad