Prospect Info: Marlies & Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScJeff

Jun 15, 2010
Anyone know where to find narkies highlights? Marlies YouTube sucks at updation did 1 game so far this year

Reactions: crump

Leafs1991

Nov 17, 2015
I personally hoping we keep Barrie since he is a RD if possible and and then promote Sandin and Dermott into the top four. Call up Lilly for the 3rd pairing after that. Thatd be ideal to me. Even keeping Muzzin would be good too though.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
I know the Russian NT prefers to take players that stay home but is there any chance SDA makes the WJHC team if he keeps this up?

cc: @Caser

Currently his chances don't look too high, as there are other decent centers for the Top9 roles, but if he continues like that and, what is very important, is able to make an immediate impact in those CAN/RUS series games then I guess why not.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Currently his chances don't look too high, as there are other decent centers for the Top9 roles, but if he continues like that and, what is very important, is able to make an immediate impact in those CAN/RUS series games then I guess why not.

Are there any under the radar Russian kids I should be keeping my eye on for the draft this year Caser? I know about Askarov but haven't seen a ton of stuff about the other Russian kids

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Are there any under the radar Russian kids I should be keeping my eye on for the draft this year Caser? I know about Askarov but haven't seen a ton of stuff about the other Russian kids

There are always plenty of interesting names, but at that point of the season it's just not exactly easy to tell who is just having a hot streak or is good on everyday basis. At this point the consensus top guys are Askarov and Amirov, after that it is a matter of taste for now.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
There are always plenty of interesting names, but at that point of the season it's just not exactly easy to tell who is just having a hot streak or is good on everyday basis. At this point the consensus top guys are Askarov and Amirov, after that it is a matter of taste for now.

Thanks for that, what do you think of Amirov?

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
He is a hard-working winger, with good nose for the net and overall understanding of the game, pretty athletic, skates well, in terms of ceiling it looks like he could become a 2nd line winger in the NHL one day.

I see he's playing in the KHL already, is he worth a 1st rounder?

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Yeah, looks like a legit 1st round candidate.

Agreed, and Askarov is looking like top 15 pick.

Where do you project, Vasili Ponomaryov, Alexander Nikishin, Marat Khusnutdinov, Danill Gushchin, Dmitri Ovechnnikov and Alexander Pashin.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Prospect of the week
This one came down to Robinson and Kral. Robinson had 5 points in 3 games, with one being an empty netter. Kral had 4 points in 2 games.
Just like last week between Robinson and SDA, you could give it to any of them. However, I am giving it to Filip Kral this week. He had 3 ES points as opposed to Robinson's 2, and as mentioned before, one of Robinson's points came on an empty netter.

Reactions: Nithoniniel

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Updated October 13th
Nicholas Robertson OHL PTB
Games: 9 Goals: 11 Assists: 7 Points: 18 SOG: 44 Rating: +7 ESP: 13 PPP: 5 CF%: NA TOI: NA POW: 1 POM:

SDA OHL PTB
Games: 9 Goals: 2 Assists: 16 Points: 18 SOG: 14 Rating: +7 ESP: 14 PPP: 4 CF%: NA TOI: NA POW: POM:

Kalle Loponen OHL SDB
Games: 9 Goals: 2 Assists: 2 Points: 4 SOG: 12
Rating: +9 ESP: 1 PPP: 3 CF%: NA TOI: NA POW: POM:

Riley Stotts WHL CGY
Games: 6 Goals: 3 Assists: 2 Points: 5 SOG: 27 Rating: +2 ESP: 2 PPP: 2 CF%: NA TOI: NA POW: 1 POM:

Mikhail Abramov QMJHL VIC
Games: 10 Goals: 4 Assists: 4 Points: 8 SOG: 35 Rating: -6 ESP: 3 PPP: 5 CF%: NA TOI: NA POW: POM:

Filip Kral WHL SPO
Games: 8 Goals: 2 Assists: 6 Points: 8 SOG: 26 Rating: +3 ESP: 4 PPP: 4 CF%: NA TOI: NA POW: 1 POM:

Zachary Bouthillier QMJHL SNB
Games: 7 GAA: 5.02 SV%: .880 SO: POW: POM:

Mike Koster USHL TRI
Games: 3 Goals: Assists: Points: SOG: 3
Rating: +1 ESP: PPP: CF%: TOI: POW: POM:

Nicholas Abruzzese NCAA UofH
Games: Goals: Assists: Points: SOG:
Rating: ESP: PPP: CF%: TOI: POW: POM:

Ryan O'Connell NCAA UofO
Games: Goals: Assists: Points: SOG:
Rating: ESP: PPP: CF%: TOI: POW: POM:

Pontus Holmberg SHL Vaxjo
Games: 10 Goals: 1 Assists: 2 Points: 3 SOG: 9 Rating: +2 ESP: 3 PPP: CF%: 53.63 TOI: 11:30 POW: POM:

Semyon Kizimov VHL Lada
Games: 13 Goals: Assists: Points: SOG: 19
Rating: even ESP: PPP: CF%: NA TOI: 10:57 POW: POM:

Vladislav Kara VHL Bars
Games: 13 Goals: 4 Assists: 7 Points: 11 SOG: 51 Rating: +9 ESP: 10 PPP: 1 CF%: TOI: 15:32 POW: POM:

Mikko Kokkonen Liga Jukurit
Games: 3 Goals: Assists: Points: SOG: 6
Rating: even ESP: PPP: CF%: 50.0 TOI: 14:50 POW: POM:
Nuorten SM Liga Jukurit U20
Games: 7 Goals: 2 Assists: Points: 2 SOG: Rating: -3 ESP: PPP: CF%: NA TOI: NA

Eemeli Rasanen KHL Jokerit
Games: 8 Goals: Assists: Points: SOG: 3
Rating: -2 ESP: PPP: CF%: NA TOI: 9:17 POW: POM:
Mestis K-Vantaa
Games: 3 Goals: 1 Assists: 1 Points: 2 SOG: 9
Rating: +5 ESP: 1 PPP: CF%: 53.5 TOI: 21:35 POW: POM:

Last edited:

Duke16

Apr 14, 2015
Ontario
Minor news, but it looks like O'Connell was scratched in OSU's 1st game. Idk if he is injured or not

The Nic

Jul 26, 2009
Prospect of the week
This one came down to Robinson and Kral. Robinson had 5 points in 3 games, with one being an empty netter. Kral had 4 points in 2 games.
Just like last week between Robinson and SDA, you could give it to any of them. However, I am giving it to Filip Kral this week. He had 3 ES points as opposed to Robinson's 2, and as mentioned before, one of Robinson's points came on an empty netter.
Your reports would be so much better if you could get everyone's name right. It's Nicholas ROBERTSON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad