Prospect Info: Marlies & Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
It still feels weird having such a good development program with the Marlies...

Its amazing with all the money we had in the past and the Marlies could barely develop anyone. Also didnt help it was mainly veterans that weren't good enough for the NHL.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
It still feels weird having such a good development program with the Marlies...

Its amazing with all the money we had in the past and the Marlies could barely develop anyone. Also didnt help it was mainly veterans that weren't good enough for the NHL.
Dubas and now Gilman have done a terrific job here.

Reactions: Menzinger

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
I disagree regarding Brazeau. I think the tools Brazeau is missing can be developed. Bracco has had several years to develop the necessary tools and has failed to adapt.
Brazeau was born in 1998.
Bracco was born in 1997.

Bracco must have began his training in the womb to have all of these additional years of training.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Good to see some young guys helping to drive the Marlies success

Woll with an outstanding first start, Korshkov and Engvall getting on the scoresheet and Liljegren looking like he did at the end of last season

He just wasn't the same player in camp this season, maybe a confidence issue? The kids got the talent to be good

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Good to see some young guys helping to drive the Marlies success

Woll with an outstanding first start, Korshkov and Engvall getting on the scoresheet and Liljegren looking like he did at the end of last season

He just wasn't the same player in camp this season, maybe a confidence issue? The kids got the talent to be good
He mentioned that he would get down on himself after 1 mistake, which would effect him the rest of the game.
He admitted he didn't play up to his capabilities in camp. I don't think Babcock helped him much too with the low ice time, and his partners.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Brazeau was born in 1998.
Bracco was born in 1997.

Bracco must have began his training in the womb to have all of these additional years of training.

Not sure what your point is...

Years with a pro organization:
Bracco: 4
Brazeau: 0

It’s been well documented on Brazeau’s lack Of access to development coaches growing up too...

Reactions: Lauro

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

Another thing that stands out from Lilly. His gap control is tight. It's a difference from guys like Rielly.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
He mentioned that he would get down on himself after 1 mistake, which would effect him the rest of the game.
He admitted he didn't play up to his capabilities in camp. I don't think Babcock helped him much too with the low ice time, and his partners.

He's playing well now which is the important thing

If he keeps developing and makes himself a strong case for a call up later in the season I'd consider this a great year for him

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Not sure what your point is...

Years with a pro organization:
Bracco: 4
Brazeau: 0

It’s been well documented on Brazeau’s lack Of access to development coaches growing up too...
You stated years of development.

My point is that they are essentially the same age. There's also a 0 percent chance you knew that judging from your previous posts.

Reactions: stickty111

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
You stated years of development.

My point is that they are essentially the same age. There's also a 0 percent chance you knew that judging from your previous posts.

Your clearly missed my point.... Bracco has had much more years of experience working with development coaches and what-not... Age has nothing to do with it...

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Your clearly missed my point.... Bracco has had much more years of experience working with development coaches and what-not... Age has nothing to do with it...
So your point is that in this comparison, Brazeau will make up for those lost years by using some sort of time portal, making him the superior prospect.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
So your point is that in this comparison, Brazeau will make up for those lost years by using some sort of time portal, making him the superior prospect.

I’m not saying that at all...

Until you demonstrate some effort in at least not twisting my words, I’m done here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->