Prospect Info: Marlies & Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Back in on loan to Kiekko-Vanta and looks to have a better start there than last season.

Eemeli RasanenD21122+41999-03-0620Joensuu, Finland6.06220
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

kb

Aug 28, 2009
Is Robertson eligible for the ELC slide next season as well?
Yes,. He slides next year too. And he was 4 days away from not being eligible for this past draft, plus he was born almost 2 months premature. So technically, we should be comparing his play to draft eligible players this season as far as a measuring stick for performance goes.

Reactions: TheKrebsCycle

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
Continue here.

Robertson with 8 goals in 6 games. SDA with 14 points in 6 games.

SDA pointless in his last 2, feels like he is cooling off
Robertson...seems like getting paid to play hockey (signing bonus on his ELC) is a massive motivator for him :)

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Gee, how could this be happening? I was assured that Peterborough was a tire fire and both prospects needed to get out.

dangomon

Nov 4, 2017
Kingston, ON
So does Robertson go mid first round next year if he's born a few days later? Seems doubtful he scores 80 goals this year, but assuming he can keep up this relative pace he'd have to be a lock for the first round, and I'd think top-half, with maybe his size holding him out of the top 10 (and a deep 2020 draft).

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007

SDA is 4th in league scoring, with 2 goals and 12 assists, for 14 points, in 7 games.

Reactions: kb

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
So does Robertson go mid first round next year if he's born a few days later? Seems doubtful he scores 80 goals this year, but assuming he can keep up this relative pace he'd have to be a lock for the first round, and I'd think top-half, with maybe his size holding him out of the top 10 (and a deep 2020 draft).

Not only was he born just a few days earlier. He was months premature

This is pretty much his draft year now.

Last edited:

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Yes,. He slides next year too. And he was 4 days away from not being eligible for this past draft, plus he was born almost 2 months premature. So technically, we should be comparing his play to draft eligible players this season as far as a measuring stick for performance goes.

I see what you're saying and I will now be making a Robertson v Byfield thread on the main boards

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Robertson is a lock for the US world junior team?

I know sometimes they prefer the US junior program kids over the "turncoat" CHL jumpers but he's looked amazing. The US looks like a gold medal favorite this year with all their 1st rounders from last year, possibly even a favorite over Canada

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Robertson is a lock for the US world junior team?

I know sometimes they prefer the US junior program kids over the "turncoat" CHL jumpers but he's looked amazing. The US looks like a gold medal favorite this year with all their 1st rounders from last year, possibly even a favorite over Canada
maybe not a lock but pretty close to one. Not only a great season but was one of their best players in the summer showcase

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
which league is that again?

Mestis, Finland's lower tier pro league. It is the farm team for Jokerit. Its a league he should do very well in. The Jokerit thing at 19 was clearly a mistake, he should have maybe been playing in Liiga and not the K. Between injuries and sitting last year he basically lost a season of development. Hopefully he gets some momentum going.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
I see what you're saying and I will now be making a Robertson v Byfield thread on the main boards

No, Robertson v Lafreniere might be better. They are only 1 month apart:)

4thline

Jul 18, 2014
Waterloo
Not only was he born just a few days earlier. He was months premature

This is pretty much his draft year now.

If he was born a couple days later he'd be one of the oldest in the draft class playing with an extra season of development. What he's doing as a young, under physically developed d+1 is special enough without manufacturing reasons for hype

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
If he was born a couple days later he'd be one of the oldest in the draft class playing with an extra season of development. What he's doing as a young, under physically developed d+1 is special enough without manufacturing reasons for hype

One. You are clearly missing the point that an infant who is born 3 months immature is not the same as a person born in full term. You know that right.

Two. If he was a few days later full term. He would be a Draft year dominating as a September birthday.

Like noted busts Auston Matthews and Alex oveckin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad