Not open for further replies.

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
Any news on Brazeau? Still most interesting guy to me who is a long shot

Prominence

Ryan Tverberg Fan
Jul 22, 2011
Vancouver
In the 2 mins that i watched of him, when players try to hit him, they bounce off of him. His speed seems fine for the echl for now, but i did only watch him for a small amount of time. I’m pretty sure he’s on the pp unit. My memory is fuzzy.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Any news on Brazeau? Still most interesting guy to me who is a long shot
Should get a bit more playing time with Estephan and Luchuk up to the Marlies. Started as well as you could expect I guess. Still very much a project but good results so far.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm not really sure how Okulov would fit into this team? He's a center/right wing... We are deep on both. At best, if he can play LW, he could replace Johnsson.

Leafs would, at best, only have a physical 4th line up front next year though.

I personally can see both Johnsson and Kappy traded in the off-season

Last edited:
Reactions: kb

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Marlies lose 3-1. Their first regulation loss of the season.
Sandin was scratched today.

Last edited:

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

Listening to Keefe's post game interviews over the years, it's pretty clear when he is not happy. His answers become really short. Today was one of those times.

Does this game have some similarities to the others that continue to concern you?

No.

What would you look at what went wrong as far as something they were doing, or something you weren't doing?

We took 6 penalties in the first 28 minutes of the game, so that makes it pretty hard to even give yourself a chance to play.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Any word on Sandin’s status?
No clue. Keefe did say some guys might get less playing time because of the new additions, but I doubt that was for the main guys.

Edit:

Crocker also said Sandin isn't hurt. He was just a healthy scratch. I guess Keefe was talking about all the players when he said they won't play every game this week. If thats the case, then I expect Lilly to get a game off as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
what in the holy f*** was that? that could have been the 2nd worst hockey game I've ever seen (the worst was a gm7 against NJ where Toronto only got 7 shots...total, in the game)

Well deserved loss and Keef better not ever ice that makeup again. What a total f***ing disaster of a game

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
what in the holy **** was that? that could have been the 2nd worst hockey game I've ever seen (the worst was a gm7 against NJ where Toronto only got 7 shots...total, in the game)

Well deserved loss and Keef better not ever ice that makeup again. What a total ****ing disaster of a game

Petan, Brooks, Kossila all unavailable. This is what a team without its top 3 Cs looks like.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
You get Brooks, Kossila and Petan with the Marlies... say Spezza is waived next and clears... add in Marincin as well... what does that lineup look like? Surely a pretty solid AHL lineup.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
You get Brooks, Kossila and Petan with the Marlies... say Spezza is waived next and clears... add in Marincin as well... what does that lineup look like? Surely a pretty solid AHL lineup.

Most likely Spezza is not going to play for the Marlies, and there is a good chance that Petan and Marincin don't either.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
I cant believe Keefe scratched Sandin..how dare he, he is going to ruin his career..the horror

I read somewhere, someone saying something about some of the young guys getting days off, to spend some time in the weight room. I can't find a quote to support that now, but did read it earlier.

Reactions: stickty111

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
I read somewhere, someone saying something about some of the young guys getting days off, to spend some time in the weight room. I can't find a quote to support that now, but did read it earlier.

I was just joking around, since most people think Keefe is the next coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad