Player Discussion: Marko Dano

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Claim him. Waive him so he can go to the Moose. If someone else claims him, so be it.

Edit: His contract is one way so it would cost approximately 66k of Chipman's money. Probably not worth it at this point.

It's time to move on. I want to see what Skylar Mc Kenzie can do with more ice time. At this point I'd rather have Emile Poirier signed to the Jets. I think Dano ends up with the Bruins.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
keep-calm-the-ship-has-sailed-2.png

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Claim him. Waive him so he can go to the Moose. If someone else claims him, so be it.

Edit: His contract is one way so it would cost approximately 66k of Chipman's money. Probably not worth it at this point.
And on top of that cost TNSE would then be on the hook for the remainder of his $800,000 contract in the minors. I'm guessing the Jets are just fine dumping his contract and will move on without a glance back. As it turns out despite the knocks on Chevy and Maurice the Jets have turned out to be the organization that has given Dano the most rope to prove himself as a NHL caliber player. The Avs have moved on in a relative blink of an eye despite some real holes in their forward depth.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
It's time to move on. I want to see what Skylar Mc Kenzie can do with more ice time. At this point I'd rather have Emile Poirier signed to the Jets. I think Dano ends up with the Bruins.

Dano should be able to play somewhere in the NHL but I'll be surprised if he finds a home. I expect him to go to Europe now. Maybe finish this season with a team that has had a lot of F injuries. But Europe next year.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
And on top of that cost TNSE would then be on the hook for the remainder of his $800,000 contract in the minors. I'm guessing the Jets are just fine dumping his contract and will move on without a glance back. As it turns out despite the knocks on Chevy and Maurice the Jets have turned out to be the organization that has given Dano the most rope to prove himself as a NHL caliber player. The Avs have moved on in a relative blink of an eye despite some real holes in their forward depth.

I edited that post to say just that. Typo on the amount though.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Waiver wire results should be announced anytime right now right? Or are things different due to Thanksgiving?

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
guess he wasn't a 2nd or 3rd liner that needed only to get a shot like some thought. now if you wont play Lemieux over petan then put dano in instead of petan at the very least.

Reactions: irunthepeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad