Player Discussion: Marko Dano

JohnStaymoose

Bring Back The Trough
Jul 2, 2016
Mordor
My take on Dano. The guy has been through a lot for still a young player and he has maintained a great attitude throughout it all. I don't see him as a everyday NHL player but he provides depth within our organization especially now with Vesalainen jumping back home to Finland. Maybe getting more ice time and solidifying himself into the Moose lineup will give him the confidence to boost his game, it's encourging to hear him mention he's cardio and that he's working on that which is great seeing it's one of his weaknesses. The guy needs consistency and unfortunately he hasn't had much of a chance to find that with being in the Press Box and the waiver issues. Kids got a good head on his shoulders and has taken each bump with class and I wish him the best.

Calendal

May 16, 2016
London, England
He's still got a one-way contract so making $800k per year in the A, probably gives him better chance to get a few more years of NHL contracts than eating popcorn in PB.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
So is Sipowicz. Now he's just waiting for Ehlers to be put on waivers, dream day come true :laugh:

Dano just needs playing time, essentially no game ice time for two years doesn't exactly help a player, let Dano play with the Moose for 20 games with regular ice time to find his game.

Our two 4th lines aren't exactly ever finding the back of the net with neither line even getting any half decent scoring chances, both lines are strictly perimeter lines, the plus is that both are usually in the other teams end more than their own!

Reactions: Ippenator

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
He does seem to be a good kid with the right attitude, and it would be nice to see him succeed somewhere. I can't say the same for a certain prospect with a mile wide sense of entitlement currently playing for a team that rhymes with Broker it.

Reactions: sipowicz

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3