Managerial merry Go round part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Ah didn't know the full backstory on it. If they follow through they have a good base of young talent there and can turn it around relatively quickly next season...I'd think. Though as long as Messi is around they'll always be 2nd favourite to Barcelona (unless they buy Neymar AND Mbappé).

Instead of the downfall due to aging of that core (which was coming regardless, lets be honest) falling on Zidane, he now comes in to save it and it's Perez/Lopetegui/Solaris' fault.

It's pretty brilliant honestly. Not sure he planned it this way, but here we are.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world

giphy.gif

This means Conte might actually come back if Allegri leaves or Allegri stays.

Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Really ZZ? Thought for sure he was going to Juve.

Interesting.
Mbappe already said he's staying next season.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
It sounds like he left because they didn't buy into the overhaul he said they needed. Maybe now they realize it and that is part of the conditions of his return? Kinda what it sounds like. But yeah I agree in a sense that he's not going to be able to save this team as it stands now.

His return will give a boost to finish the season. They will be playing without pressure as the Cup is lost, the CL is lost and winning the league would require a major Barca collapse.

I expect Real to have a good end to the season and then make major changes in the summer (Isco and Marcelo gone for sure, maybe Bale too).

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Instead of the downfall due to aging of that core (which was coming regardless, lets be honest) falling on Zidane, he now comes in to save it and it's Perez/Lopetegui/Solaris' fault.

It's pretty brilliant honestly. Not sure he planned it this way, but here we are.

They're going to have a jettison a *ton* of weight to rebuild.

They simply don't have enough money to purchase the elite players they need (and wages that come with) without shedding some of their already massive wages.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Sevilla has fired Pablo Machin after falling out of the EL. Not familiar with conditions at the team, but their season has been otherwise fairly decent I would've thought, seems a bit reactionary

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Sevilla has fired Pablo Machin after falling out of the EL. Not familiar with conditions at the team, but their season has been otherwise fairly decent I would've thought, seems a bit reactionary
They've been bleeding recently Sevilla are trending on a dangerous Valenciaish path. They better make the right hire otherwise this could spiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad