LW Sean Farrell - Harvard University, NCAA (2020, 124th, MTL)

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
In all competitions, in his last 160 games (which includes the USHL, NCAA, OG and WC)
Sean Farrell, 21 has scored 72 goals, 161 assists, 233 points (1.47 ppg)
Playing with Coronato and Joe Miller doesn't hurt. Tough to say which player makes that line go (and how well each will do when they move to the next level).

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Playing with Coronato and Joe Miller doesn't hurt. Tough to say which player makes that line go (and how well each will do when they move to the next level).

Miller isn't on that line anymore and it's clear who's making that line go as Farrell and Coronato have great chemistry together and seem to feed off each other very well. If I'm the Habs I try real hard to trade for Coronato.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Miller isn't on that line anymore and it's clear who's making that line go as Farrell and Coronato have great chemistry together and seem to feed off each other very well. If I'm the Habs I try real hard to trade for Coronato.

Miller played with them two weeks ago at Princeton and was arguably the best player on the ice.

I'd imagine with Faranacci back they've rearranged the lines.

They are an impressive bunch.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Miller played with them two weeks ago at Princeton and was arguably the best player on the ice.

I'd imagine with Faranacci back they've rearranged the lines.

They are an impressive bunch.

Farrell and Coronato played with Severo the last 2 games. Severo at center and Coronato right wing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad