Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Predators vs. Ducks

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
This team is spiritless.

And that is concerning, given that we changed coaches a little over week ago.
Yeah....looking like a useless move to get rid of the only coach that got the team to the SCF.
Maybe rearranging Jarnkroks face will wake em up a little bit.

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Time to pack this season in. Sell Granlund smith and possibly Bonino. Maybe even sell Joey for some better winger or maybe Ellis or Ekholm to get younger. Something has to change because I seen more heart from 2000s teams with way less talent. If I’m Poile I’m listening to offers for everyone on this team and Saros is not the future

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Last time we lost to Anaheim (in a shootout) and they fired the coach.

We play them 11 days later (at home) and get rolled.

If not for the Preds, the Ducks would be winless in how many games?

You

Jul 1, 2010
Finally a too many men penalty, I thought they were going to have to refund all the tickets, but now it's an official Predators game.

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
If we're gonna sell let's actually shake **** up.
-Trade Johansen
-Trade one or both of Granlund/Smith
-Trade one or more of Watson, Sissons, Jarnkrok
-Bring in another goalie
-Reload the leadership team in the offseason. Josi's been our best player, but is he actually a good captain? Assign some different As if he keeps the C.
As I said in the post above I’m ready to move on from Ellis or Ekholm. I’m sure their value could bring you something back pretty good either in young forwards, top prospects and picks. This team has no life in it right now. Johansen could probably bring you back a really good winger for these teams in desperate need for a center.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
This team is spiritless.

And that is concerning, given that we changed coaches a little over week ago.

This, you'd think even if they struggled with system changes, that they'd be wanting to skate hard and display some energy and grit for a new coach.
i have called this core what they are for 2-3 years now. losers with no heart. and now that most have been paid.. its losers with no heart and overpaid.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Someone who is at the game (and stayed til the end) please tell me the crowd booed these turds off the ice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad