Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Predators vs. Ducks

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I sort of miss the days when Mike Fisher was our #1 center and Martin Erat our best winger. Winning at least one playoff series wasn't an expectation and you could question the team's talent, but less frequently their commitment or that they had a f***ing clue what they were supposed to do out there. This team, for all its "talent" is pretty blah...make that extremely blah.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
I know you're being facetious but it's obviously not the coach. These ass holes have just cashed in and checked out.

I dont know if we have another national televised game again soon but if we did in would love it if the season ticket holders organized a boycott and all agreed to not resell their tickets but also dont show up for the game. An arena with about 4000 people on it would send a pretty damn clear message to the owners.

Was I? I would never!

;)

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
I know you're being facetious but it's obviously not the coach. These ass holes have just cashed in and checked out.

I dont know if we have another national televised game again soon but if we did in would love it if the season ticket holders organized a boycott and all agreed to not resell their tickets but also dont show up for the game. An arena with about 4000 people on it would send a pretty damn clear message to the owners.
These owners have no clue. How Poile has a job in two weeks is beyond me.

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Could argue that there are some chemistry issues and some usage problems on this roster but most of those aren't discoverable until the team is actually playing together.
I agree.

If you go back and look at the fiala trade thread, I'm on page 1 saying it's a great move. Right now, I would much rather we still had fiala. But should i (or poile) have predicted granlund would be this useless?

Reactions: NNCbama

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Making the trip back to the Boro with almost 12 minutes left is always exciting. This team sucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad