Last Game: 4-2 L @ Edmonton Oilers
Last 10: 4-5-1 :: 29 GF - 35 GA :: -6

Away: Anaheim Ducks (17-24-5) 8th Pacific / 15th West / 9th Wildcard
Last Game: 4-1 L @ St. Louis Blues
Last 10: 2-7-1 :: 21 GF - 38 GA :: -17
========================================

Starting Goalies:
NSH: Juuse Saros (6-7-4) .897 (likely)
ANH: John Gibson (13-16-3) .906 (confirmed)

Predators Leaders
G: Filip Forsberg - 16
A: Roman Josi- 32
P: Roman Josi - 46
PIM: Austin Watson - 49

Ducks Leaders
G: Jakob Silfverberg - 15
A: Ryan Getzlaf - 19
P: Ryan Getzlaf - 30
PIM: Erik Gudbranson - 88

Predators Lines
Calle Jarnkrok - Ryan Johansen - Craig Smith
Filip Forsberg - Matt Duchene - Mikael Granlund
Rocco Grimaldi - Nick Bonino - Viktor Arvidsson
Yakov Trenin - Kyle Turris - Colin Blackwell

Roman Josi - Dante Fabbro
Dan Hamhuis - Mattias Ekholm
Yannick Weber - Jarred Tinordi

Ducks Lines
Rickard Rakell - Ryan Getzlaf - Daniel Sprong
Max Jones - Sam Steel - Ondrej Kase
Chase de Leo - Adam Henrique - Jakob Silfverberg
Nicolas Deslauriers - Derek Grant - Carter Rowney

Hampus Lindholm - Josh Manson
Cam Fowler - Erik Gudbranson
Jacob Larsson - Korbinian Holzer

(Goalies and Lines subject to change as more info becomes available)

Last edited:

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Should be a rout for the Preds the Ducks can not stop the puck from the net. But seems nothing is ever easy.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
I doubt it happens, but would love to see Trenin moved up to one of the top two lines.

With Jarnkrok reverting back to his normal abilities I woudn't mind putting Trenin up in to that slot but I'm with you that I don't think it'll happen.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019

Very interesting line combos and D pairings tonight. Particularly interested to see Grimaldi-Bonino-Arvidsson.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
We absolutely HAVE to win this game. We are so overdue for one of those 6-1 type games where everything breaks your way, it is not even funny.

Maybe tonight is that night..

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019

Very interesting line combos and D pairings tonight. Particularly interested to see Grimaldi-Bonino-Arvidsson.

These combos are Hynes’ as he is starting to make some changes. Looks like Watson is on the outside thus far. About all he can do is change the on ice responsibilities and change linemates and D pairings. I think Joey’s line is listed #1 out of habit. Look at tonights ice time; that line may be #3.

Reactions: GeauxPreds1

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
These combos are Hynes’ as he is starting to make some changes. Looks like Watson is on the outside thus far. About all he can do is change the on ice responsibilities and change linemates and D pairings. I think Joey’s line is listed #1 out of habit. Look at tonights ice time; that line may be #3.
Yeah first question in my mind was if that line was #1 only on paper

Reactions: GeauxPreds1

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Glad he kept the 4th line intact and also the Duchene line, although I wouldn't mind seeing someone other than Granlund there.

Needless to say, a must-win tonight.

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
Yeah first question in my mind was if that line was #1 only on paper
I think one way to look at this change is that Smith has not been moved up but Jarnkrok and Johansen have been moved down. This would make the Duchene line #1, the Bonino line #2 and the Johansen line #3 based on their current performance. But the best way to tell is based on their ice time tonight.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land

Its hard to argue with the production weve been seeing out of Trenin and Blackwell but I like a big body like Watson out there especially against the f***ing ducks

Reactions: SouthNash

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
Its hard to argue with the production weve been seeing out of Trenin and Blackwell but I like a big body like Watson out there especially against the ****ing ducks
Although this has to be a disappointing season for Watson don’t forget he may be Preds top penalty killing forward.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Although this has to be a disappointing season for Watson don’t forget he may be Preds top penalty killing forward.

In the past yeah he's been one of the best, but this season he's the worst forward from a GA/60 perspective out of anyone getting significant PK time. He's up almost 3 GA/60 over his career average. Watching him he seems to be one of the main guys who is chasing way too much on the PK too. Whether that's by his choice or the direction of the former coaching staff is unclear to me.

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Watson deserves a spot on the team not only for physicality but he seems to unite the team (at least from an outsiders perspective)

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
In the past yeah he's been one of the best, but this season he's the worst forward from a GA/60 perspective out of anyone getting significant PK time. He's up almost 3 GA/60 over his career average. Watching him he seems to be one of the main guys who is chasing way too much on the PK too. Whether that's by his choice or the direction of the former coaching staff is unclear to me.
I think players don’t often change their playing habits after years of playing a particular way. Unless they are told to do so. I vote for the former coaching staff changing the PK assignments but who knows?

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
Ok, I am officially tired of it! The Forsberg goal.
They LOST the game and they’ve raved on and on and on. Just tip a couple in and WIN.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad